//Background information//(CONCEPT!)

(?CW/TW¿: Mentions of d3ad b0dys!)

═════════•°•⚠️•°•═════════

It Has been a lot quiet down town where lived fruits, treats, junk food, you get the point. Here in this Fruitville, lived a comedy show just a few blocks down where mostly everyone comes over for good times, the host and owner was nothing but Dancing Banana himself! Those who worked over there was the Announcer and Boardy the smart board. And along with his three nephews. Everything was perfect until after 5 months passed, the 6 of them vanished Without a trace, it's like as if they just were erased from the world. Ever since that accident happened, a few weeks passed after there disappearance more foodies have been reported missing. About 20 people went missing in 3 weeks. Now others have been informed to stay inside for safety or take the risk and go outside, but after 2 whole years the Fruitville now has been empty. Everything was quiet, roads weren't busy, side walks were empty. Everyone was scared to step foot outside. Who knows what had happened to the town. After 2 weeks later the chief released some news for the folks curiosity about the missing cases that have been going on since the past 2 years, it had been stated that one of the police donuts have found a flesh pit while walking through the forest and turns how the other fruits who went missing had been murdered and disposed deep down the forest. I guess you can say others stayed inside for safety while others step out for there jobs and etc. But the foodies still gone missing no matter where they are. The town wasn't safe how it used to be. The town now filled with police and guards marching through to protect the fruit village.

Now.. Fruitville was completely dead silent. Nothing but air gushing in.. Fruitville looked completely abandoned but the truth is that everyone moved to the other side of town that's more safe, many fruits were found one by one but they were found dead and colorless. Everyone's body was found but there was no sign of the dancing banana, his nephews, and his two workers. There has been rumors lately about them is that "what if they ran away to avoid taxes" or "what if they made a lot of money and quit on the spot and ran away", the most popular one was that "what if they become maniacs and started killing foods for there entertainment." But these are just rumors! No way one of them might be true.. Right?

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

Hiii! Just here to inform this is a concept backstory on how it began! I'm still working with my small team on how to improve more!