//Chapter Three: Survival//

[CW:Zwearing, and terrible Grammer XC]

═════════•°•⚠️•°•═════════

It was late at night in the rainbow factory,all the lights and machines were off for today. Peel was at the end of the hallway looking both ways making sure no one was around. Broccoli and pear stand behind him as he was looking around.

"Do you think we'll make it out of here?"

Broccoli whispered to pear as he held lemon close. He was trying to start a small conversation to past some time.

"I'm sure.. I mean this kid seems to know about everything more than us three. I'll give him a chance."

Pear said looking over at peel.

"I guess so.. But we still don't know where we are. He hasn't told us anything yet."

"I'm sure he'll explain everything soon. What are you worried about?"

Broccoli looked at pear and then at lemon who was sleeping peacefully. He then signed before speaking.

"You see when me and lemon met in the same cell we got along pretty well and.. I promise him that I'll take care of him and sacrifice anything to not break our promise.. And I'm worried I might break it sooner or later if we don't hurry up."

"Oh.. Well. I'm not good at giving advice on stuff like that but I'm sure everything well be fine. Don't worry, we'll make it out alive."

Pear smiled at broccoli. He smiled back as they both had there moment together, peel began to wave around his arm to catch there attention. Pear and broccoli looked over to see what's up.

"Hey guys. The coast is clear! Let's go before anything else."

Peel then got up and began to walk out the hallway. Pear and broccoli quickly followed from behind. It was kinda dark but peel made sure that they stayed close. They walked until they stopped in font of a white door. Broccoli and pear watched peel trying to open the door with a code.

"So.. What's your name? I mean I'm just trying to start a small conversation.."

Broccoli said trying his best not be awkward.

"Oh.. Uh I'm peel thanks for asking broccoli."

"Your welco- wait how do you know my name."

Broccoli said surprise at peel knowing his name how of no where. Peel chuckled a bit and then replied.

"I know all the names here. Your broccoli, he's pear, and that's lemon. It's obvious too but I get my information from my big brother. Since it's his job to keep information about the others here."

The doors finally open up and the three walked into the room. Broccoli and pear looked around and saw many colors from different tubes and boilers.

"What's with all the colors? Is this a paint factory or something."

Pear question as he looked at one of the boilers.

"Oh.. Well. I guess it's time I tell you guys about everything here."

Peel said as he turned around with a concerned look on his face. Pear and broccoli saw this expression on him and listen carefully.

"You see. This place isn't nice how it looks. I'm sure you guys know about the whole disappearance of use 2 years ago.. Well this is where we been hiding and I hate it. We ran away due to my uncle just.. Getting too obsessive with colors."

Pear and broccoli were in shocked hearing all of this information. Peel sighed as he continued.

"Foods who were sent here were kidnapped.. And killed. Just to be put into those.."