//Chapter Six: Theres (no) hope.//

[CW/TW: L0tz 0f zwearing!!1! And Bl00d, gun and dead b0dy menti0mz!!]

═════════•°•⚠️•°•═════════

//Left off where pear was taken into a room with unconscious.//

".. Wha.. Where.. Where am I..?"

Pear slowly opened his eyes. He was put into a room with poor lighting while he was he was in a deep sleep. Nothing but a lightbulb under him. He looked around his surroundings and tried to move but couldn't. He then found himself tied up to a chair.

"Oh fuck.. HELP! CAN ANYONE HEAR ME!? HELLO? PEEL! OH GOD.. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP."

He tried screaming and move as much as he can. It was no use. No one answered his cries or couldn't loosen him self. He then took a minute to analyze the room and his surroundings. In front of him was a table and a cart filled with tools. There was a tray sitting there loaded with what seemed like Scalpels, forceps, scissors, retractors, and clamps. There was more but that's all he could see. His heart began to race where the point it felt like it was going to explode.

(.. This is it. I'm going to die. I'm never going to see my friends again. I'm never going to see the world. I'm not even going to grow old.. My life ends here..) Pear though.

Tears slowly formed in his eyes the more he thought about the life he had up ahead. The door then opens to the room. Pear looked over to see who had entered the room.

"Oh hello again. You weren't supposed to be awake yet! Ugh. I should've had told boardy to put more Midazolam in ya."

Banana chuckled at his own joke. Pear stayed silent as he was filled with mix emotions of anger and sadness. But it seems banana wasn't the only one who made his way to the room. He brought along a special guest.

"You know you looked a little lonely.. So I brought you a friend!"

He then pulled up a chair and set in across pears view. It was a green candy tied up to a chair with a rag tied around him mouth. Pear looked in horror as he watched and heard the muffled crieds the candy was doing in font of him.

"W-WHAT THE FUCK!? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!? PLEASE STOP."

"Aw what's wrong? I thought you'll like your new friend. But clearly your not satisfied."

Pear really just wanted to beat the shit out of this damn banana. He couldn't do anything but just scream and shout at him. Banana really didn't care but was satisfied by the screams of despair.

"You can scream all you want. Nothing or no one will help you."

"I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL RIP YOU LIMB BY LIMB IF I COULD..."

"Haha! Your very funny.. But let's get this over with."

Banana then went behind pears seat where he the puts a rag in his mouth and ties it up around him. There was nothing the pear could do now but scream and cry out muffled noises. He then watched the banana make his way out the room. The last thing he saw was his creepy smile, looking at him then shutting the door. Pear then sat there looking at the ground and at the candy. He had no hope.

--With Peel And The Others--

".. So he was caught..?"

".. Yeah. I watched them put him into a room."

Peel was with the others in there new hide out. By the sound of it he just broke the news to them about pear getting caught and being taken in. Everyone in the room looked upset about the lost of pear. But broccoli took it way more then everyone in the room.