//Chapter Eight: preparing for freedom//

[CW: mid Zwearing and small dead body menti0ns!!]

═════════•°•⚠️•°•═════════

"It's okay.. You'll be okay. Just calm down alright."

Banana held peel around his arms trying his best to comfort him after the incident back in the room. Peel was crying a lot onto his uncles shoulder. He couldn't get over what he did and couldn't stop shaking. Banana was worried until he felt his coat tugged by his oldest nephew. He looked down at him wondering what could he want now.

"Yes.. What do you need now kiddo? Can't you see I'm dealing with your brother right now."

"Well I'm just going to tell you that peel failed the test miserably! He didn't shoot the pear. But the candy instead."

"So? I won't believe my youngest nephew would have a bond with a food in the faculty. I don't like choosing sides you know.. "

Banana then sat peel down on a desk where he slowly calmed down. Banana was trying his best to cheer his little nephew. The oldest on the other hand kept giving peel a look with a mixed of disappointment and anger.

"Look. I'm very stressed out right now.. How bout we just forget about this and leave. I'm sure your little brother wants to be alone."

"Fine. I guess so.. But I still don't wanna believe my brother still has a bond with some of the foods here. Hmph!"

The oldest nephew then walked out. Banana sighed and looked back at peel who was wiping his tears. He came over to him and gave him a hug before leaving him alone.

"If you need anything. Well be around the faculty okay? Ba-bye."

Banana shut the door and now peel was all alone. He looked around the room and hopped off the desk he was on and sighed.

"Now what am I going to do.. I only have about an hour before pear is gone. I gotta go back."

Peel walked up to the door and peaked outside trying to make sure it was safe for him to flee. He slowly stepped out and walked towards the side were the new hideout was at. He was almost there until he was stopped.

"Hold it. Where do you think your going now."

He turned around and saw his two older brothers approaching him. He was sweating crazy but tried to act calm. Peel took a deep breath and put a serious face on him.

".. What do you guys want from me now. I did my part and got over it."

"You know your lucky uncle isn't that aggressive. I still won't denied the fact you possibly made communication with the foodies here."

"And so what. You know I didn't.. I'm just a janitor that's all you see me anyway."

"YOU ARE ALWAYS CLEANING THE HALLWAYS!! I SEE YOU LOOKING AT THEM LIKE YOU WANNA BREAK THEM OUT!!"

the middle nephew raised his voice at peel. He kinda backup a bit and got goosebumps by his sudden shouting. Who knew his young but still older brother had such a strict tone.

"Relax. But I agree with your brother. You usually sweep more at the hallways instead of the other areas."

"... I get it. But I'm still just a janitor. You know nothing about me or my personal life. I'm your youngest brother.. That's IT."

"Oh yeah we know nothing?? Then what's this?"

The middle nephew then grabbed peels wrist pulling something out his wristband. He held up a blue transparent heart shaped marble in font of peels face. The marble was a bit scratched up from how old it was but still was fine. Peel gasped and tried getting it back.