//Chapter Two: A memory to remember//

[CW: ¡swearing and mentions of de@d b0dys and bl00d!]

═════════•°•⚠️•°•═════════

//Left off where the pear woke up//

"Ugh... My head."

The pear said rubbing his head and eyes.

"W-where am I.."

He questions himself as he lifted himself off the floor with his hands. He was very sore and tired. he was trying to progress everything around his surroundings and what just happened.

".. The hell? Am I in jail!?"

He said freaking out. He then tried to stand up but fell down. His legs where sore and very numb.

"UGH.. What the fuck!?"

He then picked himself up again with his hands and then sat up as he leaned against the wall. As he was still trying to progress, he felt some sort of liquid on his lips and wiped off. It was blood, he had a busted lip. It kinda sting as he touched it but he had to clean off whatever else was around his wound.

"Ow... Did I get into a fight or something. The fuck is going on. Where am I. Anyone??"

Pears voice cracked a little as he looked out the cell trying to get a answer, he was about to have a panic attack but then.

"Hey man, you alright?"

Pear heard a voice from behind and turned around and saw a broccoli sitting on a bed hanging on the wall.

"No! I'm not alright!! Do you not see how I am right now!?"

Pear shouted at the broccoli as he attempted to try getting up again. He hanged on tight on the edge of the bed.

"Well I'm just asking! And what on earth are you doing?"

The broccoli said watching the pear trying to get up as he pulled himself up from the bed he was sitting on but kept on falling back down.

"Trying.. Too.. Get up."

The pear said as he struggled. The broccoli then hoped off the bed and picked up the pear and sat him down on the bed.

"There. Does that feel better?"

The broccoli smiled.

".. Uh sure I guess, Thanks"

The broccoli then sat next to the pear and tried to start a conversation.

"So.. What's your name? I'm broccoli.. Well it's pretty obvious but just saying."

"I'm pear.. Nice to meet you I guess."

"Say what happened to your lip? It looks like something clawed onto it pretty deep."

The broccoli said staring on pears busted lip.

"Well uh.. I actually don't know. I woke up like this."

"Hm. That's what I though."

The pear gave broccoli a confused look on what he said.

"Uh.. What? What do you mean by that?"

"Well I actually woke up like this too. See these scars on my face?"

The broccoli said pointing at his face.

"I woke up with these and I can't remember what happened. But who cares I've.. Been here for 2 weeks now.. Or was it months.. Actually I don't remember. But all I know I been here for awhile."

pear looked at broccoli getting a panic attack after what broccoli said. He the grabbed onto his shoulders and shakedown him aggressively.

"PLEASE! TELL ME. WHERE ARE WE. IS THIS PRISON!? PLEASE MAN I'M SCARED. JUST TELL ME!!!"