(KazuScara) Visiting Old Friends

First Genshin one shot let's gooooooo

Kazuha visiting Tomo's grave with Scaramouche by his side.

I made this purely because of the discovery that Tomo's cat stays at his grave at all times and it makes me want to cry but tears won't come out so instead, I make an one shot with the person I ship Kazuha with.

.

.

.

"It's rather hidden." Kazuha said as he took the lead in the way down, the bag he had with him continuously hitting his left hip softly as he walked. "I wanted to make sure he would be at rest, have all the peace and quiet he deserves."

"I get that." Kunikuzushi said. But he actually didn't get it. He didn't get the whole concept of mourning, in the first place. Death is a common thing in this world, and it happens to everyone. Well, every mortal. It happens to every mortal. Some go like a hero, others like a villain, others as a normal human being and the last few go down like absolute idiots. It happens, so why mourn when you know it was coming? Kuni was tempted to ask Kazuha, but he knew better. He was fully aware of the amount of times Kazuha had forced himself to hide his sadness just so his companions wouldn't worry about him. The balladeer hasn't even seen him cry. They've known each other for a good while, and have declared each other as their partner for about seven months now, and yet, Kazuha hasn't shown any negative emotions before the other. On one side, Kuni didn't mind. He's had enough negativity behind him as it is. But on the other side, he didn't like it. How was he supposed to know how to comfort Kazuha when it's needed if he doesn't even show such emotions to him? He wants to be prepared for an occasion like that, just so that he can be the one to have those feelings disappear from his boyfriend, and make him his usual, happy self again. Pretty surprising coming from the balladeer, huh? That's what he himself thought as well when he got the idea the first time.

"We have to hop down here." Kazuha snapped Kuni out of his thoughts. He wanted to hop down already, but Kuni was the first one to do so, and he looked up at Kazuha, standing in a stance that said: 'I'll ensure your safety.' It made Kazuha smile slightly, and he let himself fall down, giving Kuni the pleasure of catching him right in his arms.
"Such a gentleman." Kazuha teased as Kuni put him back on his feet.

"If you scratch your knee I will start killing." Kuni stated, saying it in a way that made it sound like he wasn't kidding. He probably wasn't, anyway.

Kazuha hummed. "I'd prefer if you saved it for later, because we've arrived at our destination." He took just a few steps to his right.

Kuni watched as Kazuha lifted himself on a bit of a higher point. He followed after him, and when he was at the same height, he saw Kazuha kneel down next to a few rocks with an old looking sword, of which the pointy end was dug into the dirt underneath it. He walked over to his partner, and kneeled down next to him.
"Is this him?" He asked, his voice lowered to mix in with how quiet their surroundings were. He caught sight of an empty, Inazuman vision that was laid down right beside the sword.

Kazuha nodded. "I didn't want him to be buried at a plain graveyard. It didn't feel right with me." He moved a little so that he sat with his legs crossed on the ground.

Kuni kept on sitting on his knees. "It's a good place." He said. "I don't think anyone comes here. I'm sure he's at the most peace someone can ever have." He tried his best to show empathy for his boyfriend. But man, was it difficult for someone that's usually harsh and unforgiving.

Kazuha wanted to say something, but was cut off by the softest meow.

Kuni looked to his right to see a white cat walk right past his partner, sitting in front of them. He frowned, confused as to why a random cat was here at a dead person's grave. Eyeing Kazuha, he saw the smallest smile on the man's face. But his eyes seemed to say something completely different. They showed something Kuni has never seen before with Kazuha.
Sadness.