(ScaraLyn) Behind The Scenes (Keep The Curtains Closed)

Based off of the 2023 Hoyofair with the "Spies in the Shadows" and the "Circus Addiction" videos and some... Fanart... Of ScaraLyn that I found on Twitter/X of it.
(Firttih on Twitter/X and you'll probably know it when you see it)

SOME SPICE BUT NO ACTUAL SMUT
Also BOTH Scara and Lyney are trans but it's only mentioned.
Last thing: Mentioned background ships such as Ittozou, KazuGorou and Zhongven.
.

.

.

"Show's over, get changed and into the van asap."

"Roger that." Lynette spoke into the walkie talkie for the group as they made their way backstage. They could still hear fighting behind them, but it was slowly getting more silent as more enemies got either knocked out or right away killed by Diluc, Kaeya, and Yelan. Maybe also Ei, but if she followed the plan, she was making her way out of the building already.

While the group of spies that participated in their little circus act changed into their work uniform, they were rather calm despite the gunshots that could be heard coming from the room right next to the one they were in. People were just chatting as if they weren't on a life threatening mission right now.

"Do you think Itto would like seeing me in that circus outfit?" Heizou wondered out loud to Kazuha, everyone else listening to their conversation as they had nothing better to do while changing.

Kazuha huffed. "Does Itto even know what you do for your job?"

"He's seen my in my working clothes plenty of times. He finds it hot and cool, if that sentence makes sense."

"He finds everything 'cool'. Hot is just an exception for you... But what do you even see in him?" Kazuha asked, the question being genuine. He's known Heizou for longer than they've been colleagues. They were pretty much best friends. They understood each other perfectly fine and got along very well, but it also meant they had a few different opinions.

Heizou shrugged his shoulders as he pulled up the pants of his uniform. "He's tall and sexy. Plus he's a total sweetheart. Oh, and he never questions me unless he thinks it's genuinely necessary... What do you see in your guy? He's just a puppy."

"Hey." Kazuha nudged Heizou's shoulder lightly. "He used to be the general of an army, mind you. You know I like my partners muscular and independent."

"But Gorou is like a teddy bear around you."

"That's what makes being with him even better." Kazuha hummed, a slight smile on his face.

Venti turned to the others in the room, having finished changing into his uniform already. "Less talking about boyfriends, more focusing on the mission. It's only finished when we reach the headquarters, you know."

Heizou let out a short giggle. "You're just jealous because our partners have time for us and yours is constantly working his ass off."

"Wh- don't talk like that about your BOSS! He hears everything!" Venti argued, pushing Heizou towards the door that separated the room from a hallway they'd have to get through to exit the building. Kazuha walked behind them and beside Xiao.

This made Scaramouche, Lynette and Lyney the only people left in the room.

"Don't forget that hat on your way out. You know how obsessed Rosseland is with it." Lynette spoke in her naturally soft voice to her twin, referring to the magician's had that Lyney had worn during their decoy show. When that hat had been created, their cat, Rosseland, slept or just sat in it every single day. Whenever Lyney needed it to practice with for the mission, Rosseland would be upset until she got the hat returned to her. Now they didn't need the hat anymore, they decided to keep it just for her.

"Yeah, yeah, of course I won't forget." Lyney said as he put on his boots, turning his head to Lynette just slightly. "You just catch up with the others, Scara and I will be there shortly."

"Alright. Don't do anything weird."

Before Lyney could reply, Lynette left the room. Now it was just her twin and Scaramouche in that room.

Lyney was done with changing into his uniform, and right when Scaramouche put on his jacket, the indigo haired man could feel an arm slither around his waist.
"Your sister told you to not do anything weird."

"What, am I not allowed to give my beloved some affection?" Lyney asked, pretending to be a little upset and resting his chin on Scaramouche's shoulder.

"We're still busy with a mission, Lyney. If you want to do something at least wait untill were back at HQ-" with one swift movement, Lyney had Scaramouche pinned to a wall, his hands on his waist and their faces really close. Scaramouche had his hands on both of Lyney's shoulders, but didn't put in effort to try and push him away. He just looked at the other sternly. "Lyney..."

"I just love you so much~" Lyney teased before kissing his partner passionately.
Scaramouche tried to get out of the kiss by moving his head, but because Lyney followed, the kiss only got more intimate. Lyney adjusted his body just a little bit, wiggling a leg in between Scaramouche's with his knee touching the wall behind Scaramouche. Due to Scaramouche being just slightly shorter, it hit the right spot of his pussy immediately.

Scaramouche's breath hitched in the kiss, but he finally managed to get himself out of it. "If you move that leg I'm going to fucking destroy your cunt." He warned, panting slightly.

"Mm, please~" Lyney hummed out, moving his head to Scaramouche's neck, leaving soft kisses on it.

"Do you have no shame?" As much as Scaramouche didn't want to give in, he tilted his head to the side just slightly to give Lyney more space.

The ash blonde smiled against Scaramouche's neck. "Not when it comes to you, no." He moved his leg slightly, but he heard no sound coming from Scaramouche. He moved his head back, seeing that the other was forcing his mouth shut, and Lyney pouted. "Please, Scara... You've been so busy the last two weeks, and you allowed me to see you only once before this mission."

Scaramouche frowned, but then sighed. "Fine... When we're done with this mission we can head to mine."

"And you think miss Nahida wouldn't mind?" Lyney asked.

Scaramouche shook his head. "Knowing her, she'll stay at the headquarters for one or two more hours once the mission's completed. She won't even notice."

"You know the walkie talkies are active on a constant, right?"
Xiao's voice came from both of their devices.
"Stop trying to get into one another's pants in an about to explode building and get into the van."

Lyney immediately moved the leg in between Scaramouche's back and let go of his partner's waist. "Right, um... Let's go." He mumbled out, his face red.

Scaramouche showed an amused smile, while they walked to the exit of the room. "So you do have some shame."

"This is only because of myself, not because of you." Lyney reasoned, trying to make his earlier statement still stand. Right when he was about to leave the room, he remembered something. "Oh shoot the hat!" He went to fetch it quickly, and then caught back up with Scaramouche as they made their way out of the building. Outside, the higher-ups (Ei, Nahida, Venti and their boss, Zhongli) were waiting for them. They walked past them and to the van without a word. Inside of the vehicle, they got glared at as well, but they were way more comfortable with this group, so at least Scaramouche wasn't as bothered that it were them giving him weird looks.

Lyney took a seat next to his twin sister while Scaramouche sat down next to Heizou.
Not too long later, they could hear a large explosion, but were unfazed as it was just a part of their job. The higher-ups entered the van, and once they were seated, the van started to move, returning to the headquarters.

Nahida, who was sitting next to Scaramouche (his right, since Heizou sat to his left) tapped his arm to get his attention. "I assume I'm going to have to head home a little later?" She asked, trying to sound as soft as she could so only Scaramouche could hear her. She didn't get a response, but with the way Scaramouche's face got flustered and how he looked away, she knew enough.