(SunHill) So Vulnerable

Hold up, this ain't Genshin...

That's right, it's Honkai Star Rail.
Surprisingly, my brain is currently more set on HSR ships than Genshin ones atm, therefore I am choosing to make this one shot collection exist not out of only Genshin, but also HSR!

Starting off with a ship of my two favourite unreleased (by the time I write this) characters, Sunday and Boothill :D

I was actually planning on having the first HSR one shot he Ratiorine (Dr Ratio x Aventurine) because they're my current favourite HSR but then I got this idea and I was like "fuck it Sunhill goes first."

BASED OFF OF LEAKS FROM BOOTHILL'S LIGHT CONE LORE
PENACONY SPOILERS AT THE VERY VERY VERY END LIKE THE LAST SENTENCE IS THE SPOILER
I ACTUALLY LIKE TWO WRITE SUNDAY YKNOW... NOT MANIPULATIVE OR SMTH LIKE THAT SO THIS IS A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP

TW: Dysphoria ig??

.

.

.

Supposedly being alone in his abode in the Dreamscape, you'd think Sunday would flinch from a crash just outside of the room he found himself in. But the man just continued reading the book resting in a singular hand, keeping his legs crossed and his feet on the edge of the table not far away from him. It would just be a matter of time before the culprit got into the room Sunday was in, and then he could have his fun. But when the double doors got thrown open with an impact that could have gotten the doorknobs to create dents in the walls, Sunday looked up with raised eyebrows.

Long, white hair with strands of black, grey eyes with hints of red and sharp teeth. Those were the features of the person who'd just made a loud and dramatic entrance. The rest of him was metal and clothing pieces to simply cover up more metal.

Sunday has always found 'you're back' a weak statement, as it just points out the obvious. No matter how many months his love has been away from Penacony, he's never said something like 'I missed you' or 'welcome back', because he knows that the other knows, and he also knows that the other will leave within a matter of time again. However, the words were still expressed, but not vocally. They were told with actions.
"Boothill." noticing the way the taller man was grasping onto his biceps as if he was going to tear them from his body, Sunday put down the book he'd been reading, stood up and beckoned the other man towards the lounge couch in a corner that Sunday was making his way towards. "Come here."
Sunday sat down just in time, because right after he put his legs on the couch, a heavy weight was added on top of him. Even though Sunday was smaller and had less physical strength than the one putting his whole weight on him, he never found it an issue to lay in positions like this. Of course, he would be more pleased with him being the one on top, but he knew that he couldn't always rely on his aches for control. Besides, he still had a bit of control by wrapping one arm around Boothill's cold, metal waist and using his other hand to caress thought the soft hair that was falling from the couch to the ground.

Boothill let out a deep sigh, letting his body go limp against Sunday. He couldn't feel the arm around him, but just the fact that Sunday tried to comfort him was enough of knowledge for him to relax.

"Wish to talk?" Sunday asked, putting up a gentle and calming voice, seeing a frown hiding below Boothill's bangs (that didn't cover it up too well).

"Nah."