SMUT (CyNari) Fennec Foxes And Their Antics

I think it's kinda clear where this is going if you have read the title.....

Anyways I am your local trans Cyno supporter so AFAB genitals for him.

Also, Umm is literally the name of one of the grannys in Gandharva Ville so no that is NOT a typo or anything.

Nooooooo beta read :')

.

.

.

Cyno was feared by most people. Even if you didn't study at the Academiya, or you didn't do anything wrong, you'd still fear he'd be walking right your way to put judgement on you by seeing the slightest bit of him. Even in other regions, people get chills down their spines by seeing him if he were to be on a business trip or anything like that. The only people with who it showed they didn't fear him outside of Sumeru were a librarian and two alchemists in Mondstadt; Lisa, Albedo and Sucrose.
In Sumeru, however, pretty much everyone felt on edge whenever they saw him. Except for the civilians of Gandharva Ville. Whenever Cyno visited their small village, he was greeted with a warm kindness, and he was treated as an equal. Gandharva civilians spoke to him as if they were good friends, and some even dared Cyno to do a certain challenge they came up with as a fun activity. It got the wrongdoers of the Akademiya that stayed at the village look dumbfounded at how loose everyone was around the General Mahamatra. But that might just be because Cyno has only once entered Gandharva Ville as the General Mahamatra, and that was when he brought the Akademiya wrongdoers there. All the other times Cyno has visited the village, he always arrived as Cyno, and not as the General.

And it happened to be like that again today.

"There you are. I was wondering when you'd visit again." One of the eldest of the village, Umm, was the first one to greet Cyno when he had arrived at Gandharva Ville. She reached for Cyno's face as if he was a grandkid of hers, and inspected it. "You look tired, and is that a new scar?" She gently flicked the tip of her index finger next to the scar that was placed right next to Cyno's left ear.

"I had duties in the city and in the desert. They needed more attention than I initially thought." Cyno explained, just letting the elder do as she did.

"You should take more days off from work." Umm lectured him, unfazed by his dangerous looking resting face. "It's not good for someone as young as you to have such bags under his eyes."

Cyno scoffed, but it was light. He was entertained by the care of the lady. "I've gotten the allowance to leave work the upcoming two weeks, starting today. I'll be sure to follow your orders."

"Good, good." Umm let go of the General's face, smiling at him. "You should get going now, because someone's been getting more and more impatient for your return."

Cyno bid the old lady goodbye, watching as she entered the community hut before he made his way to a hut not far away. He knew exactly where he had to be. When he stood in front of the leaf curtains that blocked anyone from looking into the hut, he waited a moment to listen for any movement. But he didn't hear anything.

Suddenly, a hand reached right through the two curtains, and Cyno was pulled into the hut with a surprised gasp. He was immediately pulled close to the person that had a tight hold on the collar of the cloak he wore, and a pair of lips were pressed on his own, the person before him kissing him eagerly. The white haired man didn't hesitate to return the kiss.

"Where have you been?!" The man with the big ears on top of his head flicked a finger against Cyno's forehead when they separated, ruining the moment easily.