(CyNari) Befriending The Unbefriended

The Akademiya is full of important people and people with a bright looking future before them. People were at the Akademiya to fulfill their dreams and follow what they signed themselves up for. But on the rare occasion, there are also people that are not like that at the Akademiya. And for once, there were other important people that perhaps could be even more important than the Sages wandering around.

Fatui Harbinger Cyno meets Akademiya student Tighnari.

I'm actually willing to create a whole fanfic for Fatui Harbinger Cyno x Forest Watcher Tighnari, but if anyone else wants that, then they gotta give me some ideas to work with because otherwise I'm not going to be able to do much since my mind has been empty for fanfic ideas.

.

.

.

There was a lot of whispering passing through the Akademiya. A lot of students being grouped up to pass on messages as quiet as possible.
Yet, Tighnari heard all of it. His ears were sensitive due to their hearing, which was better than that of human ears, so it was very easy for him to (accidentally or not) listen in on what people said that they tried to keep between certain others. At first, Tighnari thought it were all just rumors. But as soon as the front doors of the Akademiya opened up to make way for three wealthy dressed people, he knew better. Wealthy wasn't really a word to call them, though. Powerful fit better. Way better.
Two were dressed normally for their doing, but the one in the middle was dressed as if they were a king of some sorts.

They wore a pair of charcoal black pants with a golden pattern of thin lines dancing at random places. The pants looked tight at the top, but as it made its way to the person's ankles - it stopped right above them -, it looked wider. They- or he also wore a black top that stopped right after his chest, exposing his tanned abdomen. A thick looking coat covered most of his body. It was light grey, but the fur that fell around the top edge was a matte dark purple, and the details on the coat looked like complex designs. His hair was white and put in a high ponytail, which showed off a black ring piercing in one of his ears, but his face was covered by a jackal-looking mask that stopped just above his mouth. It was rather round, but the details on it made up for it. It was sort of a mix between black and purple, and it once again had a golden theme to it, but less random and more organised than his pants. The eye designs were pure white, but they were curvy at the edges and looked like they were created with care and passion. On the very top of the mask were two fake ears, the outside of them matching the rest of the mask, but the inside was a vibrant purple. Those ears, just like one of the man's real ears, also had rings, two on each ear. But instead of black, they were gold. In the center of those ears, there was a print of an eye planted on the mask, painted with gold. Although, instead of it laying horizontally, like most eyes, it was designed vertically. It seemed like something that you could possibly find in hieroglyphics in the temples of the desert. As for more decoration to the outfit, Tighnari could spot a choker covering part of the man's neck, and connected to that choker was a necklace that stopped at his chest and had the same eye as the mask as a charm (also gold). Tighnari could also see a small glimpse of fingerless gloves on the man's hands. The gloves rounded towards his knuckles, and they then slipped under the sleeves of his coat. The two people walking slightly behind him looked like nothing compared to the one in front.

Tighnari realised he had been staring, or more likely inspecting the man for a little too long. Reason why he realised that was because the man was approaching him. It looked so intimidating, watching him take each step towards the Valuka Shuna, but Tighnari managed to stay calm.