Untitled Part 3

Saffron woke up to the sound of chirping birds outside her cave. She stretched her wings and yawned, feeling a bit sore from yesterday's training session. But she also felt a sense of excitement. Today was the day of the annual Gathering, where dragons from all over the region would come together to trade goods, share stories, and show off their skills.

Saffron had never been to a Gathering before, but she had heard stories from older dragons about the wonders and excitement that awaited her there. She was eager to see it for herself.

She got up and shook off the loose dirt and pebbles from her scales. She took a deep breath and felt the fresh morning air fill her lungs. It was a beautiful day, with clear blue skies and a warm breeze.

She made her way to the center of the clan's territory, where the Gathering was being held. The place was bustling with activity, with dragons of all shapes and sizes setting up stalls, displaying their wares, and preparing for the day's events.

Saffron looked around in wonder, taking it all in. There were dragons selling all kinds of goods: shiny jewels, exotic fruits, rare herbs, and even strange artifacts from far-off lands. There were dragons performing feats of strength and agility, showing off their hunting and flying skills. And there were dragons telling stories and singing songs, entertaining the crowds with their tales of adventure and bravery.

Saffron felt a surge of excitement. She wanted to join in, to show off her own skills and talents. But she didn't know where to start. She was still new to this world, and she didn't want to embarrass herself in front of everyone.

Just then, she saw a group of dragons gathered around a large, circular arena. They were cheering and clapping, watching two dragons battling it out in the center of the ring.

Saffron felt a pang of curiosity. She had never seen a dragon battle before, but she had heard that they were intense and thrilling to watch. She made her way to the edge of the crowd and peered over the heads of the other dragons.

In the center of the ring, two dragons were locked in combat. One was a massive, muscular dragon with green scales and sharp claws. The other was a smaller, more nimble dragon with orange scales and a long, whip-like tail.

The green dragon lunged forward, aiming for the orange dragon's neck. But the orange dragon dodged and weaved, using its speed and agility to stay one step ahead. It whipped its tail around, smacking the green dragon's flank and sending it stumbling back.

The crowd roared with excitement, cheering on their favorite dragon. Saffron felt a thrill of adrenaline. She had never felt so alive, so connected to the world around her.

As the battle raged on, Saffron felt a growing sense of respect and admiration for both dragons. They were both strong, skilled fighters, and they were giving it their all. It was a true test of strength and courage, and Saffron was honored to be able to witness it.

Finally, after several grueling minutes of combat, the orange dragon emerged victorious. It landed a final blow to the green dragon's chest, knocking it to the ground and pinning it down with its claws.

The crowd erupted in cheers and applause. The orange dragon roared triumphantly, basking in the glow of its victory.

Saffron felt a sense of awe and wonder. She had never seen anything like it. The dragon battles were more than just a display of strength and skill; they were a celebration of everything that made dragons special, everything that set them apart from the rest of the world.

As the crowds began to disperse,