Untitled Part 4

Saffron decided to explore the rest of the Gathering. She wandered from stall to stall, admiring the treasures on display and chatting with the other dragons. She felt a sense of belonging, as if she had found her place in the world at last.

She came across a group of dragons gathered around a storyteller. The dragon was perched on a large rock, weaving a tale of adventure and heroism that had the other dragons hanging on his every word.

Saffron listened intently, captivated by the storyteller's words. He spoke of a legendary dragon who had defeated an army of dragon hunters and saved his clan from certain doom. Saffron felt a shiver run down her spine. She couldn't imagine ever being that brave or heroic.

As the storyteller finished his tale, Saffron made her way back to her clan's territory. She felt a sense of pride and accomplishment, knowing that she had witnessed some of the greatest dragon feats and achievements that the world had to offer.

But as she neared her cave, she noticed a group of dragons gathered around something. She approached cautiously, wondering what was going on.

As she got closer, she saw that the other dragons were surrounding a small dragon, about her own size. The dragon was lying on the ground, writhing in pain.

Saffron felt a surge of concern. She rushed over to the injured dragon, asking if they needed any help.

The other dragons looked at her skeptically. "Who are you?" one of them asked. "What do you know about healing?"

Saffron felt a pang of self-doubt. She had never healed a dragon before, but she didn't want to just stand there and watch the other dragon suffer.

"I don't know much," she admitted. "But I want to help in any way I can."

The other dragons looked at her with surprise and admiration. They stepped back, giving her room to approach the injured dragon.

Saffron examined the dragon carefully. She could see that its wing was broken, and it was bleeding from a deep gash on its leg. She knew that she had to act fast if she was going to save the dragon's life.

She closed her eyes and focused her mind. She reached out with her senses, feeling the dragon's pain and trying to ease it. She imagined a warm, soothing light spreading through the dragon's body, healing its wounds and easing its suffering.

At first, nothing happened. But then Saffron felt a surge of energy flow through her. She opened her eyes, and to her amazement, she saw that the dragon's wounds were closing. Its breathing became steady and calm, and it looked up at her with gratitude.

The other dragons looked at her with awe and respect. They had never seen anything like it before.

"You have a gift," one of them said. "A rare talent for healing. You could do great things with that power."

Saffron felt a sense of pride and wonder. She had never realized that she had a talent for healing before, but now she knew that she had a purpose in life.

As the Gathering drew to a close, Saffron made her way back to her cave. She felt a sense of peace and contentment, knowing that she had found her place in the world. She looked up at the clear night sky and saw the stars twinkling above her.

She knew that her journey was just beginning, and that there would be many more challenges and adventures to come. But for now, she was happy to rest and reflect on all that she had experienced that day.