Untitled Part 6

As Saffron landed at her cave, she noticed a small group of dragons gathered outside. They were all looking at her with a mixture of awe and curiosity.

"Saffron!" one of them exclaimed. "We heard that you healed an injured dragon at the Gathering yesterday. Is it true?"

Saffron nodded, feeling a sense of pride. "Yes, it is. I have a gift for healing, and I was able to help the injured dragon."

The other dragons looked at her with admiration. "That is amazing," one of them said. "You truly have a rare gift. We need dragons like you in our clan."

Saffron felt a sense of belonging and warmth. She had always felt like an outsider, but now she knew that she had found her place among her fellow dragons.

As she settled into her cave, she felt a sense of peace and contentment. She knew that there were many challenges ahead, but she was ready to face them. She had discovered her true identity and her gift, and she was excited to see where her journey would take her.

She spent the rest of the day exploring the mountains and valleys, taking in the beauty of the world around her. She met other dragons along the way, sharing stories and learning from each other.

As the sun began to set, she returned to her cave and settled down for the night. She closed her eyes and felt a sense of gratitude and wonder. She was grateful for her gift and for the dragons who had welcomed her into their clan. She was excited to see what the future held, and she knew that whatever challenges lay ahead, she would face them with courage and determination.

As she drifted off to sleep, she felt a sense of peace and serenity wash over her. She knew that she was where she was meant to be, and that her journey had only just begun.