V

Everyone stares at each other and Sky starts to feel uncomfortable, he shakes his head in frustration before deciding to focus on food instead. Others followed his lead and started eating too. 

"Ummm! Sky! Sky! This is sooo good!" Rain literally moaned as he took a bite of his pasta. He scoops some pasta and feeds it to Sky. Sky's eyes widen in delight and he grins in agreement. 

"This chicken is so juicy.." Rain complemented as he took a bite of chicken salad. Phayu watches him in amusement while Sky pulls Rain's hand. Rain nodded and fed Sky who grins in response. 

Both the boys become busy eating while PraPai and Phayu watch them in amazement. Sky was eating elegantly while Rain was a messy eater. A few minutes passed and Rain turned to say something when he saw sauce over Sky's lip. 

"Sky! You got food at the corner.." Rain points out, Sky tried to wipe it but couldn't find the spot. Rain's looks at his own hands which were covered with sauce and pouts. Meanwhile Phayu and PraPai look up too, PraPai grabs some napkin to help Sky when suddenly Rain leans forward and licks the spot. 

Both Phayu and PraPai were frozen in their seats while Sky and Rain weren't phased. Both the boys were back to eating, PraPai and Phayu shared a stunned look before PraPai finally spoke, "He licked it!" 

Both the boys looked up in curiosity and PraPai repeated himself, Sky still didn't understand why PraPai was surprised and spoke, "Aah! no worry, Phee! It's normal for us… Look.." 

Sky dips his hand in sauce and brings it near to Rain's mouth who happily licks it. PraPai and Phayu watched them in horror, Sky noticed their expression and spoke, "What?" 

"He… He licked it?" PraPai spoke in shock, Rain and Sky shared a look and then nodded, "It's a food.." Rain said innocently 

PraPai and Phayu stare at them with awkward expressions, Phayu looks at Sky in annoyance while Sky stares back at him in a challenging manner. 

"Thank you, Phee!" Rain said with a big smile when PraPai deshell a crab and feeds Rain directly. Quickly Phayu and Sky turn around to look at Rain and PraPai. 

"He was struggling!" PraPai replies feeling nervous when both Phayu and Sky glared at him while Rain was clueless. 

"Don't take food from strangers! How many times have I told you!" Sky scolds Rain who pouts while PraPai looks at them with a dumbfounded expression. 

"Rain! Ask Phee to remove the shell, don't go to strangers.." Phayu scolded Rain too who looked down feeling guilty. 

"Excuse me! Guys, you make me look like a bad guy!" PraPai said feeling offended while others ignored him. He stares at them dumbly as Phayu and Sky change seats. 

Sky sat next to PraPai while Phayu moved to Rain's side. Throughout the meal, PraPai could feel heated eyes in his direction but when he looked up, he found no one. 

Once the meal was over, there was an awkward silence again. Rain looks around in confusion as he didn't understand what happened while PraPai felt like he was targeted by Sky and Phayu. 

"Come on, Rain! Let's go to garage.." Phayu looks at the younger one who nodded before looking towards Sky for approval. Sky nodded in response and Rain smiled happily as he rushed to Phayu's side. 

Sky turns around to walk away but PraPai grabs his hand, Sky looks at Prapai in confusion who smiles awkwardly before he speaks, "Sky, wants me to drop you home?” 

“No, no, Phee… I can go by myself. You don’t have to…” “ It’s not a problem for me, come on!” PraPai interrupted Sky who bites his lips before nodding. PraPai smiles and walks towards the car while Sky follows him.