VII

It was Sunday and Phayu decided to take a break from garage work and was working out in the gym. The loud music was playing in the room, Phayu was all sweaty when there was knock on the door before Rain entered inside

“Wow! No wonder Phee is fit!” Rain said in amazement as he watched Phayu lifting weights. Phayu smiles at younger and continues his routine, by now it has become usual for Rain to come over their place. Most of the time, Rain would use Phayu’s study room for material or to concentrate better.

Phayu would guide him in between and then they would have lunch. Later at night, Rain would be too lazy to go back and stay over. Phayu placed the dumbbell in the corner and grabbed a water bottle. He walked over Rain while drinking water.

He noticed Rain staring at naked torso and had a weird sense of pride, “Rain wants to work out too?” Phayu asked as joke which made Rain turn red as he was caught staring

“But I think Rain is fit..” Phayu added as he looked at the younger boy from top to bottom, Rain pouted and pulled up his shirt to show Phayu his belly as he complained, “Where?! It’s full of fat…”

Phayu chuckled before playfully patting Rain’s belly, “Na… it’s cute like Rain, soft and fluffy…”

Rain pouts at first but then turns red when he realises what’s happening here, Phayu removes his hand too and coughs to avoid awkwardness. Both looked at each other before avoiding eye contact and Phayu said, “I will go and bathe…”

                       By the time of breakfast, both forgot about awkwardness and Phayu cooks while Rain watches him. Phayu would sing for Rain who has a soft smile on his face as he watches him.

“….Teerak..” Phayu finished the song while looking at Rain. They stared at each other, completely lost when Saifah walked into the kitchen. He yawns as he stares at them before rolling his eyes.

“Kiss already..” Saifah said in a mocking tone as he took plates to serve himself food. Both Phayu and Rain look away, Rain blushes while Phayu pretended to hit Saifah who stuck his tongue at Phayu.

“So, Is Rain gonna join us in the next event?” Saifah asked as he took bite of sandwich, Rain looks up in interest, Phayu pretended not to hear Saifah and asked him to pass salt instead

“Are you gonna act like you didn’t hear me or you seriously didn’t hear me…” Saifah asked Phayu who glared at him in response, “Yep, you heard me…”

“Phee, can I join?” Rain asked, looking at Phayu with puppy eyes, “No” Phayu replied  without even wasting a second.

“Wh…but why?!” Rain said feeling annoyed

“I don’t have to explain it to you, eat” Phayu said calmly this time. Rain gave Phayu a frustrated look as he huffed and stuffed food into his mouth.

“Slow down, you will choke…” Phayu said in worry but Rain rolled his eyes

“Don’t be a brat, Rain..” Phayu warned Rain who ignored him, Saifah chuckles which made both Rain and Phayu to look in his direction in anger

“Sorry..” Saifah whispered before looking down and eating quietly.

                                    “I hate P’Phayu!! Hate him! Hate him!” Rain shouted in annoyance which made Sky look at him in worry, “Did something happen?”

They were in class, waiting for the professor when Rain started throwing tantrums. He looks at Sky and then pouts, “He won’t let me go to a racing event…” Sky froze on hearing Rain while Rain kept on blabbering