Chapter 5 A Wonderful Revelation

So sorry for the long wait. I had most of the chapter done awhile ago but then I got writer's block, and then a bunch of major tests popped up so then I had to study for them causing this chapter to be pushed back further. So again sorry.

Also sorry if some of it seems a little rushed.

Edit: I just saw some things I wanted to fix, but nothings really changed I just reworded some sentences.
———————————————————————————

Chapter 5 A Wonderful Revelation

/Godseekers POV:

Am-am I dead?.....Is-is this the after life?..... Is this purgatory?......Is this my punishment for mistreating my god? For not seeing them for who they were? For treating them as nothing but a cringer? For-for not seeing their divine light? For thinking myself as above them? Was it my blind arrogance that led them to punish me in this way? ....If....if this is my punishment for my unredeemable sin, for unforgivable crime against my god? Then if so I shall except my punishment. For this is what I deserve for my crime.

As I laid there accepting my eternal punishment. Accepting the soft almost weightless, warm, calm, quiet, and uhhhh

wet?...........

Wait why is it wet?

As felt my eyes began to slowly fluttering open and closed, as if waking from a long sleep....wait it didn't just feel like that, it was because I was waking up. Wait does that mean I am not dead? I was not being punished for my crime?

In confusion I shook off the rest of the drowsiness, and was immediately hit with light causing me to squint my eyes. This wasn't the Junk pit, I am somewhere completely different. So if I wasn't in the Junk pit anymore then where am I, and by the gods did my body ache, every joint and muscle stiff as a bored. I let my eyes readjust to the light around me, and once I could see the world around me I slightly recoiled in shock to see three bugs walking towards me from across the........

...water?

Wait I am in water. I began to examine the room around me. I was definitely not in the Junk pit. I was more of in a hot springs than anything else. That explains the warmth. Then I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts by one of the three bugs that were now standing in front of me.

"Uhhh ma'am are you awake?" The moment heard that voice I realized who that bug was it was Ogrim the Dung defender, and I also recognized the other two bugs. They were Hollow Knight The pure Vessel, and Hornet the princess of Hollownest. Bugs that we're very important, bugs who I even thought were gods. But that changed when I saw the god of gods themself in there divine presence, and I realized that I was just a fool blinded by me and my peoples lust and desire to find a new god to worship we ended up mistaking power, skill, and honor with godhood.

Hornet who was standing beside the Pure Vessel helping them stand up properly. Because they looked severely injured. They were almost unrecognizable from their tall, strong, we'll dressed self from when I saw them in Godhome. Anyways Hornet was the one to say something to me this time. "Hey ma'am" She said with a more stern and demanding tone.

"Uhh what?" I said with a questioning and tiered tone in my voice.

"Good because we have some questions for you." She said still with a demanding and irritated tone in her voice.

Haha Who does she think she is! Speaking to me in such tone. I am the GODSEEKER. I helped my god bring a END to the radiance rain, SAVEING HOLLOWNEST. She has no right to speak to me in such a way. I may have say you as a god at one point but those foolish days have passed.