hanahaki disease part 3 FINAL PART⚠️(muichiro x hanahaki disease)

Ever since shinobu said she would drug an alternative cure for you she got to work.She spent a week finding a new cure , she never left her studio , she did not want to let another person important to her die ,as she had with her sister, she may not have been able to save her but now she wanted and could save you and she would do everything in her power to do so.

Meanwhile you weren't well, your situation was getting worse day by day. You vomited a huge amount of flowers, of all kinds, you were also having a hard time breathing, Kanao was always there to help you however she could.

One day realizing that there was no hope for you, you went to your room,you had decided to write letters to all the people important to you, it was a suicide note, where you said you gave up and how much you loved them.After the letters were all written, you put them all in envelopes with different colors, above each envelope was the name of the intended person.While you keep throwing up flowers you headed to the place where you wanted to die.

After a while shinobu entered your room, but not seeing you she started to get alarmed, then she saw an envelope with her name on it, she opened it and read it.

Dear Shinobu-sama,

I'm sorry if I don't have the courage to tell you these things in person, but I really think I won't make it in time even if I wanted to.I want to say thank you for taking care of me, even after Kanae nee-san died, you took courage and didn't give up. Sorry again I know I shouldn't talk about this topic seeing this is sensitive for you. Even when you discovered my illness you didn't give up and looked for an alternative cure in every way, thank you,since then you haven't left your studio to treat me. But I want to tell you enough, I decided to give up, by now you too have understood that I don't have much time left, so I have decided to surrender to the disease and die, goodbye and thanks for everything.

Shinobu finished reading the letter and immediately ran to find you , hoping to arrive in time .

Meanwhile from muichiro:

Muichiro was fighting the upper moon 5

Returning from Y/n:

You were in front of the cherry tree of the first user of the breath of the flower .

- life is funny, i always thought that my death would be caused by a demon, not by flowers - You thought aloud.

You felt your vision blur and you started not breathing right, you started vomiting outside.Shinobu looked everywhere for you, not thinking that you'd never actually put yourself in the garden of the mansion to die.

From muichiro:

-I...remember everything- muichiro had defeated the upper moon 5, and his memories had returned, along with his feelings for you, he immediately ran to the butterfly mansion to ask for your forgiveness.But it didn't arrive in time.

From Y/n :

Your lungs were filled with flowers as well as your body the flowers were covering you completely, until you turned into a sakura tree.Shinobu in the distance saw the new Sakura tree next to the cherry one, and immediately understood.

- It won't be that... no, I don't want to believe it .- she run as fast as possible

Shinobu came to the sakura tree and saw your butterfly decoration on the ground that once belonged to Kanae.Shinobu picked up the brooch and pressed it tightly against her chest. She cried

- sorry Y/n, once again I didn't to do anything to save someone dear to me, I was useless - she said through tears

Then shinobu saw a light, it was your spirit.

- thank you - I said simply

Shinobu wiped away her tears and went back to your room to take the letters and give them to their respective owners.
Shortly after all the girls of the butterfly villa was crying under your tree.

- Y/n, I wonder if you've already seen our sister Kanae, you have so much to talk about here - shinobu murmured

Shortly after muichiro arrived, he asked to see you but all he got was a silence from all the girls in the butterfly mansion.
You specified that they should neither hate nor blame Muichiro for your death, because it wasn't his fault.

-so, where is Y/n?-Muichiro asked again

- she's gone - shinobu replied

- gone ? Gone where? On a mission? When will she be back?- Muichiro asked

- she won't come back to muichiro anymore - declared Shinobu

- What ? In what sense will she never come back? I don't understand - Muichiro said confused

- in the sense that she's dead!- Kanao yelled, not wanting to keep everything inside and letting off steam.

Muichiro's eyes widened at what Kanao had said.

After the girls explained everything to muichiro , he was destroyed , he was the cause of your death .Him, the same person who once swore to love you and make you happy.
The girls took him to the tree you had turned into. Muichiro just sat there crying over the letter you wrote for him before you died.

-Sorry Y/n, it's all my fault, if only I hadn't forgotten.....I'm the cause of your death. Forgive me if you can .- he said through tears.

Little muichiro felt your spirit caress him.

-I forgive you- I said with a smile