I will take care of them (died muichiro x Reader)

Narrator:

Y/n has always been a Demon Slayer for a long time, until she met muichiro,the girl was always very interested in the mint-eyed young boy. Since you discovered that he suffers from amnesia you have always been close to him to help him in the little things, even if this only increased your love for him, it was the same for muichiro too, when he was with you he felt a strange feeling that he had never felt before. So one day he went to the pillar of love, misturi kanroji, to ask for an explanation and she explained everything to him.Things got better after muichiro faced the fifth upper moon, he got his memories back and asked Y/n to be his girlfriend.

Now:

Now you live in muichiro's house and you are waiting for him from his mission.You were waiting for it when you felt two warm hands cover your eyes.

-Guess who it is -a voice asked

You didn't need to think too much about it to know whose it was.

-Muichiro!- you answered with happiness

-Correct answer - he took his hands off your eyes.

You saw him with his usual smile, usual smile for you, muichiro when he was in your presence or tanjiro always smiled, you felt lucky to see that smile that others never saw.

Muichiro sat next to you.

-So, how was your mission?- you asked

-Very well , but yours ? -he asked

-Nothing too difficult, come on, let's go eat - you digress.

You knew perfectly well that when muichiro asked you how your mission went then he would say that you had to leave the demon slayer corps , so you always had to tell him that your mission had gone well.

Now you were sitting at the table to eating when muichiro spoke about exactly what you weren't hoping for.

-Y/n, please, leave the corps of the demon Slayer .- he said

-Muichiro we have already talked about it, after mount natagumo, the swordsmen have decreased a lot, so I can't leave the corps.-You tried to reason with him.

When this happened you two always ended up fighting which you didn't want to, but you always tried to explain it to him in the right way.

-But think of me too! What if you encounter a very strong demon during a mission and die?! I'd much rather insure you out of the demon slayers.-He raised his voice a little, but he did it in good faith.

-I'm done, I'm going to my room.- Muichiro got up and left the room.

In the meantime you have cleared and cleaned the dishes and then joined him.

-Muichiro, I'm sorry, I don't want to argue, but you also know that I'm right after all.- you said on the threshold of the bedroom door.

-I know, but the mere fact of losing you, for me, is unacceptable.- he explained

You didn't say anything more because after all he was right too, and it was the same for you, but you didn't tell him to retire, because he was a pillar, his position was very important for the Demons.There is silence between you now.

-Come here - said muichiro pointing his knees.

You didn't say anything, you just obeyed.You sat on his lap and he put his hands around your waist.

-The fact is that even I will not always be with you, I am a pillar, even if I am more experienced and strong if one day I meet a demon that is too strong and I don't have to make it,but at the same time i couldn't bear to see you dead, i'd rather just die if need be, i want you to have a normal life and keep on living. I wish you had something of us .-He looks deep into your eyes.

You didn't say anything, because you got lost in those beautiful mint eyes, as you looked at him with eyes of approval.

~~~

As you held, a stronger enemy showed up for muichiro,he have been lured into the trap against muzan.

Unfortunately what you most cared for has come true, the crow communicates the death of muichiro, whit the upper moon one.You were crying, you should never have left the demon slayer's body.But you couldn't have done otherwise, not now that you were carrying his children.

~~~

You finally decided to be strong, not just for yourself but for your children as well.They are your twins , now we are here to visit their father 's grave .

-Mom why are we here? - asked one of the twins.

-To visit your father .- you answered

The other twin approached his father's grave to bring him flowers.

-Here's dad, hold these are for you. -said the other twin placing the flowers on his grave.

-Come on children start going, I'll be right there .- you said to the children.

The kids started going while you were talking at muichiro's grave.

-Every day they look more and more like you, I....- you couldn't finish the sentence that tears fell from your eyes.

You wiped your tears and started walking away until you heard an all too familiar voice.

-I'm sorry I left you, just at a time like this, in our next life, I promise it will be different, but please, until then, take care of them for me.-

You turned to see but you didn't see who you were expecting, but you were a little relieved, a smile arches on your lips.

- I will, I will take care of them .-

You reached the twins and took them by the hand before returning home, while the spirit of muichiro watches everything from afar with a smile.

Well yes, I just realized that it's been a long time since I updated this book with new one shots, so for anyone wondering, is the book finished? I am dead? The answer is no guys, I've just been busy with the other books to update them, however it is right that you know that I will leave for the holidays, so there will be no updates until next month. However, I will try to keep myself active with some small improvements in the stories.But I don't promise anything. 🤍