insatiable kisses ( muichiro x reader)

You were in the butterfly estate training with your sister Kanao, after a hard one hour training we finally had a break.After the mist pillar came up, he approached me and shinobu who were currently healing some Demon Slayers injured in the battle.

"Y/N" said the mist pillar

" yes what is it muichiro ?" I said without looking at him but contenting myself with the wound to be wrapped in front of me.

He didn't say anything more, he just waited for you to finish and turned all your attention to him.

"ah sorry what did you want to tell me? thanks for waiting" I said turning to look at him making eye contact with him.

I quickly looked away from him as I felt my cheeks begin to heat up. He didn't say anything just took my hand and led me out of the wounded room and led me out into the garden.

"Y/N I need to know what you did to me," he said in his usual monotonous voice

"What? I don't understand, what would I have done to you?" I said confused

"I need to know what this strange feeling is that I have every time I'm with you" replied the mist pillar

" what kind of strange feelings?" I asked even if I already think I understand

"every time i'm with you i feel my heart pounding, my cheeks wrapped up warm, i feel like, happy ? complete ?I can't describe it well, but I know I want to be with you," I explain in her usual emotionless tone

"muichiro I think I understand, you like me" I said all red a face, you liked muichiro too but say it like this.

" I like you ?" He asked confused

"Yes, muichiro listen now I'm going to do something, but of course with your consent, can I?" I asked kindly

"ok" he said simply

I slowly moved closer to him until our lips were inches apart, I finally closed that gap and kissed him.At first he seemed a little surprised and stiffened at my unexpected action but then he relaxed into the kiss, and put his hands around my waist.

"So what are you feeling?" I asked as I blushed like a tomato

" now I understand what you meant, I feel good .... indeed very well .... I, Y / N want more " he said with a smile on his lips

You've never seen him smile, you were happy to see him smile, so you decided to please him.You kept kissing him over and over, after each kiss he kept saying he wanted more and more.Your vision blurred due to lack of oxygen and you collapsed in his arms.

Muichiro touched his lips and smiled even more. He had never felt such a sensation, he just knew that he liked it, and that he wanted even more.

" This time it lasted like that but next time it will be even longer " he said before loading your body in bridal style and carrying it up to your room .