revenge ( tsugoku muichiro x dead Pillar Reader )

Muichiro had recently become a demon slayer, but has already distinguished himself from the others for his talent. Y/n the current pillar of the mist decides to take him under his wing, and to make him the tsugoku of her, the girl is older than muichiro by only one year. Y/N had taken muichiro on his first mission as her tsugoku. Muichiro immediately sighted the demon and rushed to decapitate it.

- really interesting, he's quite talented, the rumors were real - you thought aloud.

But Muichiro had been reckless without reasoning or inventing a strategy, he decapitated the clone of the demon. The real demon appeared next to muichiro, ready to kill him.

-muichiro!- you screamed in fear

You used breathing and assumed a stance, immediately decapitated the demon before it killed muichiro

-Are you okay muichiro? - you asked with a worried smile.

Muichiro simply nodded, not having the words to describe what had happened.

Since then muichiro can't get rid of the image of you saving him. You looked so strong and beautiful as you decapitated the demon, but at the same time you were delicate. Out of all the memories he forgot, this was one of the few that he didn't let go of even if he wanted to. Since then he has always admired and respected you, looking at you with a twinkle in his eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and muichiro were training and decided to take a break.

- come muichiro, let's go for a break - you said, giving him a smile

-Really?- he asked

- yes sure, you deserved it, we'll continue tomorrow - you said winking at him

you could have sworn you saw a blush on his cheeks and a small smile make its way across his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~

now you two were sipping a good tea. When you realized that you had to tell him about the mission .

- listen muichiro, I think it's time for me to go, unfortunately I can't take you with me on this mission because it's too dangerous for you. - you said as you started to go to the door but suddenly you felt the hem of your skirt being pulled back.

you turned around and saw muichiro with his head down, your cheeks were slightly red.