hanahaki disease part 2 ( muichiro x hanahaki disease )

You took Muichiro to the place where he once confessed to you.

- very nice this place - comment the pillar mist

-Thank you, I'm glad you like it, in fact you should remember this place, we used to come here as children - I said stopping in front of the tree.

Muichiro looked at you with a confused look, not understanding what you were saying or what you wanted to do.

-muichiro, I have to confess something I've been putting off for too long now - I said seriously

"What is that?" he asked

- muichiro, I've always liked you, since we were little, once you came here to confess to m- you were interrupted by muichiro

- sorry Y/n but I don't remember doing any of this at all, I know what you mean, I'll tell you right away that I don't like you, I'm a Demon Slayer just like you, more precisely I'm a pillar, I can't afford certain distractions from trivial things like love, I want to focus on my work , not hang around you . -Muichiro said in his emotionless voice, but with words as sharp as glass.

It was like a demon had pierced your heart, tears were about to come out but you stopped them and gave a fake smile.

- Oh yeah sure, I understand, you're a pillar, you're responsible for so many things, I'm sorry if I wasted your time - you said trying to sound like you didn't care.

After muichiro turned and walked away, you greeted him but he didn't return the greeting and didn't turn around, he never did.

After it was gone completely you let your tears fall, you were completely sad, you knew about muichiro's amnesia,but you hoped that after everything you did he would feel the same .

You collapsed on the floor crying until you started coughing, a petal came out of your mouth, you didn't pay much attention to it at first.

You returned home to the butterfly mansion, eyes completely red, met shinobu in the corridor and asked you what happened, you just told her you were allergic to pollen and had picked flowers

You returned home to the butterfly mansion, eyes completely red, met shinobu in the corridor and asked you what happened, you just told her you were allergic to pollen and had picked flowers. But she knew it was a lie , she knew lies better than anyone .

You locked yourself up in your room crying, you didn't get out of there for two weeks,your sister kanao has been comforting you all this time, you even refused to eat, from there the petals went from one to two, then to three and so on.Then you came to vomit whole flowers and it got worse. You've decided to ask shinobu for help.

- this disease is called hanahaki,it happens when you are faced with a one-sided love, it can be healed if the person we love reciprocates our feelings,but if the person we love doesn't reciprocate our feelings in time, the disease will kill you, filling our lungs and our hearts with flowers and killing us.- shinobu explained.
(Guys I know that there is also a healing method through surgical removal, but feelings towards the person are lost, I didn't put it in the explanation because I don't think this intervention is possible in this era.Tell me if you want an alternate ending where Y/n does the surgery )

- Y/n nee-san are you faced with a one-sided love?- Kanao asked

- some time ago I confessed to muichiro, but he doesn't reciprocate my feelings, there I spat the first petal - you explained

- oh Y/n - shinobu said worriedly in the background

- well it doesn't matter anymore, I guess I'll die soon - You said forcing a smile of resignation and sarcasm.

- no, don't say that! I won't let another member of my family die, I will cure you, I will find a cure, you see, I won't let you die - shinobu said angrily at my statement, but at the same time determined to find the cure.