hanahaki disease part 1 ( muichiro x hanahaki disease )

Since you were little you have always been friends with the Tokito brothers, you played with them and you had so much fun.

-Y/n-Muichiro called you

-Yes muichiro, what is it?-You asked

-come with me I want to show you something!- he said taking your hand and pulling you to a place

He will take you to a place where there was a beautiful sakura tree.

- wow muichiro! It's beautiful! - I said with sparkling eyes for the breathtaking view of the place

-I'm glad you like it- he said

You realize that Muichiro hasn't released his grip on your hand.You blushed slightly and squinted.

-Y/n, I brought you here because I want to tell you something- he said making eye contact with you.

-y-y-yeah, what is it?- I stammered

- you know you are a very special person to me and at first I thought this was just the affection of a very close friend, but then I realized that these feelings I have for you turned into something else, and I understood what it is,what i want to tell you is that i like you Y/n , i know we are still too young to get together, but when we grow up please let me be your boyfriend - Muichiro said with much happiness in that confession but at the same time seriousness to make it clear that he wasn't joking.

- muichiro i'm so happy ! I like you a lot too, I never told you for fear that you would refuse me, but now that I know that you too feel the same way I'm very happy, I can't wait to grow up and let you be my boyfriend - you said diving into his arms.

-I can't wait to grow up too Y/n - Muichiro said happily putting his hands around your waist and you around his neck.

Unfortunately one day you came to find out about the Tokito brothers' incident, you were completely devastated.Your sister kanao consoled you many times, and after months you recovered, it was a miracle for you to know that muichiro was saved.You were so grateful to the gods for saving his life, you tried in every way to restore the relationship you had with him.

You chatted with him whenever he had time, even if the conversations were always one sided you always spoke and he listened, I think, you brought him food, helped him with his wounds after every dangerous battle he had.After a while you decided you wanted to confess again, also because he seems to have forgotten his old confession.

-muichiro!- you run towards him

-oh,Y/n, what are you doing here? What do you need?" he asked in his usual monotonous and emotionless voice

- listen, could you come with me to a place, I have to tell you something important - I said in my usual cheerful voice.

-If I really have to - said the pillar of the mist starting to follow you.