𝐝 𝐢 𝐱 - 𝐡 𝐮 𝐢 𝐭.

𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

✮✮✮

𝟑𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

  With Five's words still running through her mind, Y/N sat down at the vanity, her head in her hands. To say she was shocked at his confession would be an understatement, but she wasn't exactly happy about it. Although she wouldn't admit, she still wanted to be mad at him. It didn't feel right to forgive him so quickly, but she didn't exactly want to keep arguing either.

  She decided she'd better get started with planning the bachelorette party, since there wasn't a whole lot of time left. Plus, it would take her mind off things.
  Y/N had never planned a party before, let alone one for a wedding. And things would be much more complicated since they were limited to the hotel. She figured that it'd be different too, since things were much more modern now.
  She decided her best bet would be to ask Sloane about it, since she hadn't a clue what you actually did at a bachelorette party.

  After making sure she didn't look like she'd just had a mental breakdown, Y/N began searching the hotel for Sloane. Although it wasn't ideal to ask, since she'd probably be planning out last minute things for the wedding, it seemed like her only option.

  Y/N passed Ben, who looked as sullen as ever, and guessed that he'd been with Sloane. She entered the room he'd left from, finding Sloane sat at the vanity, rummaging through the drawers.
  "Hey, uh..." Y/N began, catching Sloane's attention. She welcomed her in with a wide smile and a beckoning hand, "I need to ask you about something."
  "Go ahead." Sloane turned to give Y/N her full attention. She liked that she'd always been so kind to her, despite being 'enemies' with the Hargreeves.
  "Well...uh...how do you plan a bachelorette party?..." Y/N mumbled, slightly embarrassed. Maybe she should've asked someone else.
  Sloane giggled softly, her lips forming into a pout, "Oh, Y/N! That's so sweet! You really don't have to though."
  This only made Y/N feel more compelled to give Sloane a proper wedding day, "You have to have one! You deserve it!"
  Sloane chuckled again, gesturing for Y/N to sit on the bed beside her, "I think it's so lovely that you'd think of doing something like that for me, but you really don't have to worry about it." Seeing Y/N's disheartened expression, she added, "But, if you'd really like to do something, I'd love if you'd help me get ready! Why not ask if Lila wants to help too?"

  Y/N nodded dutifully, the smile returning back to her face. She left Sloane to continue with her makeup, wandering the halls in search of Lila.
  It occurred to her then that she still had to find something to wear. Sloane did too. Where was she to find a wedding dress though?
  Her thoughts were disrupted by Lila calling her name, "Y/N!"
  She turned to the direction of the noise, her face brightening one she saw Lila.
  "What's up?" She replied, as Lila made her way towards her. Her expression seemed like she was contemplating something.
  "Would you help me find something to wear?" She asked, "I'll help you too, if you want."
  "Sloane just asked me to find you." Y/N explained, "She said we could help her get ready?"
  Lila's answering smile was all she needed to know that she would be more than happy to help. "Sure!"