Pickup lines - Hange x reader

The weekend was hot when you found a dumb cheesy pickup line online. It made you chuckle inwardly and it made an idea pop into your head.

You scouted your home in search of your lover before stumbling upon their full beauty, sprawled across the couch, idly watching something on netflix surrounded by various junk foods.

Hange absentmindedly nodded at you in acknowledgement before looking back when you spoke. You seemed very excited for some reason, so they couldnt help but smile when they heard your voice.

"Are you a scientist?"

They looked at you quizzically, they never shut up about all the scientist things they do on a daily basis, you shouldn't be needing to ask this.

"Yes? Why do you ask?"

You struggled to stifle your giggles, but you powered through.

"Because I want to do you on a table periodically." You wiggled your eyebrows and had a stupid smirk on your face.

It took a moment for the joke to sink in but when they got it they turned beet red and attempted to scowl to fight away the smile that was forming on their face.

"Y/n that is such a dumb joke–" They said as they continued to fight down a smile.

"I know~ but you are flushed right now and that was my goal" You grinned.

"God you are an idiot." They shook their head as the finally gave up and smiled at your antic.

"Yeah, but im your idiot," You get closer and show your hand right in front of their face, so they could see the engagement ring they got you not too long ago.

"Foreverr~~"

Hange smiled as they sighed. "Yeah, I guess you are."

They took your hand in theirs and gave it a small peck before leaning in to capture you in a kiss.

It was your turn to become all flushed and red.

They held a satisfied grin. "Now we're even."