Jalosi - Hange x Reader

When you invited Hange to a night out at the bar to let loose, they were expecting a fun time spent with you. Not them glaring at you from across the bar while you mingled with several other patrons.

As much as they loathed seeing other people causing you to giggle though, you seemed to be having fun, and they really couldnt bring themselves to interrupt you.

So they spent the night sulking in a corner of the bar. The only external stimuli they responded to were your occasional check-in in the form of a thumbs up.

They always responded with a thumbs up and a forced smile back. As soon as you looked away to converse with some other man, they frowned to themselves.

This was their… 9th shot? Maybe more? Keeping track wasnt a priority right about now. What was a priority was keeping their anger in check. They could feel themselves get agitated with each new person that offered you a drink.

They werent mad at you of course, they could never be mad at you. But they were mad at the nerves of some of these people to even think they were even close to worth of even being in your presence.

If you got closer to them you'd be able to hear them practically growl under their breath.

Thankfully at this stage in their anger, you chose to stay for only a few minutes more. You saw how drunk they were getting and you were getting bored, even with all the attention you were getting.

So you made a beeline towards where they sat. They were slumped on the counter, causing them to take a while to notice you were there.

Once you finally got them to stand up, they immediately just slumped right back onto you.

"Han, please stand properly, youre heavy-"

"Missed you…" They muttered.

"Love, you were literally a few seats away from me the whole night."

"So?" They pouted.

You shook your head and chuckled softly before asaisting them to stand up properly, taking a few minutes to make sure they wouldn't just fall down again.

When you were sure they could stand on their own two feet, you set the both of you on a mission of traversing safely to the outside of the bar.

This journey consisted of dodging the horde of other drunk people and supporting Hange every time they slumped back onto you. But you persevered, and you two finally arrived outside.

You fish your phone out your purse and winced at the time. You had no clue you were in there that long. Nevertheless, it was time to go home.

No taxi was just going to pass by here at this hour. As you sat by a nearby bench to book an uner, Hange slumped right back onto you. Mumbling something under their breath that you didnt quite catch.

You smiled as you gave them a quick peck on their forehead. They were too cute when they were sleepy and tired. 

That being said, this was unlike them. The smell of alcohol on their breath was incredibly strong. None of the fruity drinks you were sipping on for the night. This was the sort of alcohol people used to forget.

"Sheesh, how much did you have to drink? I dont think you even get this drunk for parties." You fixed some of their hair, tucking it behind their ear.

"Few drinks… 'm okay though…" They slurred as they talked.

"Its not like you to get this drunk, you good?"

A few seconds pass before they respond. "Yeah, ‘s all good..."

You could hear the hesitation in their voice, causing your eyebrows to furrow. But you decide to push the questioning for tomorrow. Trying to get a drunk Hange to give a straight answer is unheard of.

"Alright, but if its something you want to talk about, im always here" You offered.

Hange gave you a thumb up in response. You two sat in silence until the uber arrived.

Getting Hange into the car was a thankfully easier affair than getting them out the bar.

As soon as you got in the car, Hange immediately latched onto your side. Grabbing and holding onto anything they could reach on you.

“Hange, what are you doing?” You amusedly ask.

“Cant show my partner some love?” They pull away to pout and huff before going right back to hugging you.

“Yeah but–”

“Shhh. Missed you.” They clumsily interrupt you with a finger in front of your mouth.

You glare at them unamused but choose to say nothing and let them practically melt right onto you. Eventually they fell asleep, still holding you in a death grip.

You couldnt help but smile at how peaceful they looked asleep. You wriggled an arm out to rub circles into their back until you two got back home.

You gently shook them awake while apologizing to the driver who couldnt help but chuckle at you two.

After somehow finally wrangling Hange off of you and out of the uber, you guide them to finally get back to your home. Where right after you both finished getting ready, they tackled you onto the bed.

“Ouff– Hange what the fuc–” This time you were interrupted by Hange climbing on top of you and collapsing, arms wrapped tightly around you.

You gazed at the ceiling and accepted your fate, ready to sleep like this. You almost did, until you heard Hange mumble something into your skin.

“You say something, Han?” You quietly ask.

“Didnt like being away from you. Didnt get enough attention.” They repeated, words slurring together.

You remained silent for a moment, but pat their back reassuringly.

“Really? Why didnt you say anything?”

“You were having fun. Didnt want to interrupt.”

“You should have, you know id drop anything for you.”

“Still.” They mumbled.

You “tsk”ed while frowning. “You know id have more fun just being with you than doing literally anything else. Tell me next time, ‘kay?”

They replied with a hum that was somewhat identifiable as a confirmation. You sighed and chose to take this to another time. You still had to wake up early to prepare some medicine for the massive hangover they were sure to have in the morning.

You craned your neck to give them one last quick peck for the night. “Goodnight Han” You whispered.

“...Mmm… night, love” Their grip on you tightened ever so slightly, and you knew that this person is the one you be spending the rest of your life with.

A/n: Yes im alive, believe me when I say that I will never stop writing for AOT, however long my hiatuses may be >w0

About the title: iykyk