Yelena Fluff Alphabet

A/n: Yeah, im alive. I miss writing. This is actually pretty old but was only posted to my tumblr. I urge to follow it if you want to be updated in how im doing lol @smolweeblets

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?) 

Affectionate in a soft, quiet, and gentle way. Like, this woman just goes up to you and snuggles you while you do your thing and just plays with something of yours, like your hand, your hair, or a piece of your clothing.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?) 

Super sarcastic and rough as a friend but of course has that soft and caring side when it really matters. She teases and bullies you (playfully, and if youre okay with that). Her favorite one is definitely calling you short. No Lena, we arent short, youre just an overgrown beanstalk.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?) 

She actually does not like being too close when you sleep together, but always needs to have something touching you. Maybe an arm around your abdomen or stomach or you two holding each others hands.

Also, just silently plops next to you if youre doing something in your couch or bed and just sleeps there or tries to make menial conversation.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?) 

I feel like younger Lena (or, I guess the current one) is really focused on their job for a better life for the two of you but if youre still with her after a few years, she starts to reach her goals and cares less for working so much.

She just knows the kitchen basics, maybe has a signature dish that she always knows how to make well. Shes really nothing exceptional in the kitchen but she can definitely cook a decent balanced meal. As for cleaning, she doesnt do it much but when she does she does a whole deep clean of everything in the house. If you live with her I suggest leaving for a while because she enjoys working alone and she will be moving and messing up some of the furniture for a bit.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?) 

If she knew it was coming, they would try to delay it for as long as she possibly can. She genuinely doesnt want to hurt you, but sometimes, thing cant be fixed and she has to do it. She speaks clearly and gets straight to the point. Comforts you for the time being and offers to stay friends. She probably will hate how awkward it would feel to be around you but she makes an effort, she still cares for you deeply.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?) 

Really takes a while, she doesnt feel the need to be married, she doesnt really care for your titles or anything but she would probably do it for you and so other people know you are very serious with each other.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?) 

Usually gentle mannerisms because being rough and brash really isnt her thing. She does like to playfully wrestle sometimes though, and she isnt afraid to swat the back of your head of you said something out of line. Emotionally? She tries her best to be mindful of you, but she usually really isnt good at this sort of thing.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?) 

Only during emotional moments. Maybe something like gently cradling you after intercourse or comforting you when youre upset. But sometimes she wraps her arms around you and rests her head on top of yours when your both just standing idly.