chapter eleven.

A's pov:

"What did you just say?" Jaehyun asked with his knees getting weak, and his breathes getting high.

Rosé just stared at him with a deadly look in her eye and didn't say anything more. Taehyung stood there with his mouth wide open.

"What do you just say?" He repeated what Jaehyun just said. Rosé turned her face towards taehyung and her lips turned into a small smile.

"I said what I said." She said with smile and grabbed taehyung's hand softly — he looked at her with shock in his eyes. This was so hard to believe, did she just call him her boyfriend? When did that happen?

"I knew it." Jaehyun kicked the floor and looked straight into Rosé's eyes. He had a defeated look on his face but some kind of pride in his voice.

"You knew what, Mr Jung?" Rosé crossed her arms on her chest as taehyung just stared at her in disbelieve.

"I knew you and Taehyung had something going on, I'm glad I wasn't serious in this relationship like I would've got myself broken instead I broke you. Wow." He laughed out like a maniac like it was funny. It wasn't.

She took a step closer to him and bite her lower lip in a seductive manner as taehyung just stared at them without uttering a word.

"Exactly. You for yourself broken and i I got myself fixed. I'm glad that you cane in my life, Jung Jaehyun because if you opened my eyes. Now I won't be interested in red flags. Now I won't forgive any toxic guy ever again and the last one— the most important."

She took a pause and her eyes turned to taehyung as a beautiful smile appeared on her face.

"Because of you i got more close to taehyung, I realized how good he is and how bad you are." She said and Taehyung smiled finally. He was already trying to process everything for a long time by now.

"Stay the fuck away from me. From us. From me and Taehyung. I want you to leave us alone!" She yelled at Jaehyun with all the strength she had. She knew she needed to spit it out to him..the truth to him.

"Oh wow you're acting really tough aren't you? You're the same girl who shed tears for me." He said and she rolled her eyes at him.

"Not that same girl anymore." She said and grabbed taehyung's hand and pulled him with her to their car. She wanted to avoid him.

Jaehyun was a jerk and she knew she needed to avoid and him him as much as she could and that's what she's doing.