[7] [Disobedience]

AN: I don't actually know what beast yeast is like and had no prior research, so just roll with my head cannons...🥹

AN: Beast-Yeast is actually out and I still don't know what it's like ☠️

[~Within the meeting~]

The meeting seemed to drag on and on. Th strategizing about the mysterious continent of Beast Yeast was getting more and more heated. You could cut the tension with your sword, it was so thick.

"We should send some Cookies to scout out the area first. Say.. A team of advanced scouts that report back to us almost constantly. That should determine whether or not the island is dangerous." Clotted Cream Cookie said in an authoritative voice. He looked more professional, strict and demanding.

"That may take too long, I do not believe that we have the time for such things. They may die and then how long are we going to wait for their report?" Dark Cacao Cookie demanded.

"Then perhaps some of my best bodyguards could tag along?" Hollyberry Cookie crossed her legs and arms, sinking into her chair.

"That.. would probably slow them down quite a bit. I've tried sending a few crows there but.." Pure Vanilla Cookie trailed off, not wanting to say the inevitable.

Wow. If something as fast as a crow never made it back...

You shook your head. What was there to worry about? The legendary three were here, surely they would find a solution soon enough.

It didn't feel so much like it, though.

"Then let's just go ourselves!" Hollyberry enthusiastically sat up. Clotted Cream Cookie shook his head.

"If all three of you and more were to go, the chances that Dark Enchantress Cookie's henchmen would overhear the matter and come attack either us, or one of your cities." He gestured to each of the Ancients in turn.

"Then why not let Gingerbrave and his crew go? He seems to conquer any problems with ease." Hollyberry said again.

"It's too risky, we don't know what might happen to them Pure Vanilla Cookie shook his head.

"If any of us know what we were doing, we wouldn't be here right now." Dark Cacao Cookie muttered.

The room went silent, everybody having their own thoughts. You were occupied with your own thoughts as well, watching Clotted Cream Cookie tugging and fidgeting with his sleeve. He seemed to do that a whole ton more lately.

Before the silence got too long and awkward, Clotted Cream Cookie inhaled softly, which snapped you out of your thoughts in an instant.

"Perhaps we send in Gingerbrave- with extra crew and a few emergency plans. For instance, if he or his crew would ever be in danger, he could send an emergency text or such and we would send backup right away. Perhaps even set up a solider camp nearby just in case." He explained swiftly.

The Ancients stared at him before each of them made some kind of gesture. Pure Vanilla Cookie gripped his chin and nodded, Hollyberry Cookie was gently clapping her hands, looking impressed whilst Dark Cacao Cookie was glowering.

"That's a great idea, Clotted Cream Cookie! I can send some of my healers to tend to any wounded!" said Pure Vanilla Cookie. His eyes seemed to take on a new shimmer to them.

"Some of my Cookies can go to boost morale support and help defend the... area of unfriendly creatures!" Hollyberry Cookie chimed in. Na- Wildberry Cookie nodded in agreement.