[2] [Journey to the Vanilla Kingdom]

[~At the Airship~]

"Good afternoon, Ser/Madam Whipped Cream Cookie. How do you fare?" Clotted Cream Cookie said, giving you a respectful bow as you approached the airship that was ready to depart.

"Good afternoon to you as well, Consul. I am doing well. Are you prepared for the trip to the Vanilla Kingdom?" You smile and pat your miniature backpack, gifted to you by Clotted Cream Cookie himself. The contents consisted of small entertainment, snacks, and currency.

"I am ready, the airship will depart in a minute or two so do prepare yourself. Do you need anything else or assistance putting your bag away?" He gestured at your bag, smiling at it. He seemed to recognize the bag.

You shook your head no before opening the door to the Croissant Airship. Clotted Cream Cookie thanked you and walked into the Airship, with you falling a step behind him. You admired the decently vast space.

The room consisted of a small bathroom in the corner, an area with snacks and a mini bar right next to it, a few seats facing each other to the right and a couch next to a window with a coffee table in front of it. Everything was so luxurious you thought it was a little silly.

A trip consisting of a few hours surely doesn't need this much luxury..

Well, nothing but the best for the Consul, I guess.

"Which hotel will we be staying at, if you don't mind me asking?" You set your bag of items on the coffee table, and turned to Clotted Cream Cookie, who sat down next to you.

"You'll see when we get there, it's a fancy little place not far from the kingdom. I'm sure your going to enjoy it." You turned your attention to the mini bar in the little room, trying not to smile too much.

"Would you like a glass of berry juice? We'll be in here for a little while." Clotted Cream Cookie asked, following your gaze.

You stood up and walked over to the mini bar. You marveled at your many drink choices before choosing a simple vanilla flavoured fizzy-drink in a bottle. You grabbed the glass bottle and a glass before sitting back down at the couch.

You'd be trapped in this little room for a little over five hours, why not have a little bit to drink?

You looked at Clotted Cream Cookie and held up the glass in a questioning gesture.

"Thank you, Whipped Cream Cookie, but I'll pass on the juice." He crossed his legs and leaned back, gazing out of the window and at the land below.

You pour yourself a glass of the yellow substance and drank a little. You set the drink on the table in front of you and began to dig in your bag.

"What are you doing?" Clotted Cream Cookie asked, looking back and over your shoulder. You grabbed a book and gave him a cheeky smile.

"What did you think I was doing, Clotted Cream Cookie?" You opened your book and drank your wine. His curiosity was endearing, and it made you smile. You wondered if his bustling brain forgot to account for entertainment.

"Please, call me Consul. And I suppose I have forgotten to pack entertainment." He propped his cheek on his hand and rested it on the couch arm, faintly scrunching his eyebrows. You let out a little laugh and opened your book.

"My, my~ The over planner Consul has forgotten to pack something? How rare.." You teased.

"It'll be alright. I have other matters to attend to anyhow, I won't be completely void of something to do." He said smoothly after quickly hiding his embarrassment.

You laughed again and decided to stop teasing him and began reading your book. After a while though, you felt Clotted Cream Cookie reading behind your shoulder, but you didn't mind.