Prologue

[Los Angeles, California]

In the street of Los Angeles two cars speed through the streets, one blue as the sea the other black as the night.

Both cars take the final right-hander to reach the finish line. Head to head the two cars push the engine to max. The blue car starts pushing the black one off the road to prevent it from winning. Realizing his opponent's intentions the driver in the black car waits and waits, until the opponent tries to rear-end his car to crash it, only for the driver in the black car to hits the brakes. Falling behind and causing the blue car to nearly crash and lose control. The driver in the black car immediately engages the gear and presses the accelerator overtaking the opponent on his left and reaching the finish line making all the spectators cheers for him. The blue car finally reaches the finish line, the driver storms out take off his helmet and throws it on the ground while the driver of the black car calmly exits and stand in front of his car.

 The blue car finally reaches the finish line, the driver storms out take off his helmet and throws it on the ground while the driver of the black car calmly exits and stand in front of his car

???:Ladies and gentleman the winner of this race is once again YYYY/NNN!

The driver take off his helmet showing an 18 years old boy with H/C and E/C, who approaches the guy with the microphone.

???:Great job with the race,kid.

Y/N:Thanks Mikey, so where's my prize.

Mikey:Here's 700$ for winning. You know with your talent I can get you into real races kid, not these kiddie races. Take this!

Mikey passes an envelope with some paper inside to Y/N.

Y/N:What is that?

Mikey:This is a real race! You find everything in it. Bets,participants, how much to win,time,etc.

Y/N:I....I have to think about it.

Mikey:Well in case you don't want to look into it, it's by Wednesday.

Y/N:Yeah, sure.

Returning to the car, Y/N goes back home.

[Timeskip]

After parking the car in the garage, Y/N opens the door and enter the house with two cartons of pizza.

Y/N:Lucas I came back and brought the pizza as promised.