Chapter 6

[Hospital, Kuoh Town]

Inside Lucas room, he and Y/N play cards after his dinner.

Lucas:Something interesting happens at school?

Y/N:No big deal, just a school event.

Lucas:Cool! Can I come?

Y/N:I love to but, you can't leave the hospital for to long and anyway, I'm not going to participate.

Lucas:How come?

Y/N:Let's say I don't want to have everyone's eyes on me.

Lucas:You're friends don't participate?......Y/N at last you've made friends here, instead of just thinking about work, right?

Y/N:I.....Yes, of course my friends participate.

Lucas:I'm happy for you, I hope to meet them one day.

Y/N:Yeah......

At that moment one of the cards in Y/N hand chatches fire.

Y/N:Whoa!

Y/N drops the cards and steps on it to put out the fire. As soon as he takes his foot off, he sees the burnt card.....a king of spades.

Lucas:What's happened?

Lucas says looking at the card on the floor from his bed.

Y/N:Nothing to worry about. *sigh* It's late Lucas why don't you go to bed.

Y/N take the card from the ground and places it with the other, to then go towards Lucas and stroke his head.

Lucas:Okay.......Good night.

Y/N:Good night buddy.

After leaving the room Y/N heads to the hospital parking lot and then get into his car.

Y/N:You shouldn't have done all that show especially in front of him!

Y/N looks into the rearview mirror, seeing the Rider.

Y/N:Whatever. Let's take care of Diodora Astaroth and then, we'Il take care of the others.

Y/N eyes light up with flames before leaving.

[Underworld,Hell]

The battle against the devils who want to overthrw the four Kings of Devil continues. But worst of all, Issei has lost control and transform into his Juggernaut Drive after what happens to Asia.

 But worst of all, Issei has lost control and transform into his Juggernaut Drive after what happens to Asia