Chapter 2

Despite obviously helping her, Leeseo reached around and picked up a gun and pointed it at you.

Laughing a bit, you raised your hands and just waved hi.

"Stay away."

"Kid listen-"

"No! Stay away!"

Leeseo then fixed her grip on the gun. Well fumbled with the gun as the Trigger got pulled and the bullet hit you in the head. Falling to the ground, you recognized that you were "dead" and needed a second to get up. A few seconds passed as your eyes opened back up and you stood up.

Leeseo was surprised as she began to run around.

"ZOMBIE!"

"I'm not a zombie. And put that down before you actually kill someone."

Embarrassed at what just happened, Leeseo agreed and put the gun down. Just as you got close to talk the door began to make noise as people were going to enter.

"Tell no one what happened with you. Trust me on this please."

Police began to swarm the room and pointed their  weapons at you. Kneeling to the ground, you just stayed silent as the police cuffed you and stood you up. As they began to push you towards the door, Leesseo began to yell that you saved her.

The police were surprised as a man in a suit ran up to them. Recognizing him as the ceo of starship, they listened to the man who said to uncuff you. When the metal left your wrists, you gave the man a quick bow as he bowed back at you.

"I guess I have you to thank for the girls being safe. I am Lee Jin-sung. You are?"

"Ah. I am Lee Y/N. It's not a problem. I just happened to be around and saw she needed help."

"Well if there is anything I could do to thank you, just ask. Also I would like it if you could keep this to yourself."

"Oh well that can be arranged. I just need a job. I was thinking about going to starship to apply for a manager job. Not sure if you needed one but was gonna ask."

The man didn't even hesitate to shake your hand right there.

"You're hired as Ive's new manager. Obviously they need a new one considering their past one is laying there but you also proved you are capable of protecting the girls should the need arise."

"Thank you for the job then sir."

The man then told you to follow him as you both walked towards the Ive girls. The other girls had rushed in while you were talking to the man and were already checking up on their youngest.

"Ladies. Meet your new manager."

Each of them seemed confused on what they just heard until he walked closer to them. The man was whispering but you could still hear him.

"Look he needs a job and this is what will take to keep him quiet about all this. Plus I can make it a clause in his contract if he works for you girls."

Yujin seemed sad as she knew she couldn't argue with her ceo. With a nod the man stood back and smiled.

"Ok then. Y/n give us a few days as you fill out your paper work and empty out the old apartment. You will live across the hall to look after them. Please go with my driver to the company for now."

With a nod, you gave the girls a quick bow and then went to the nice car outside. The rest of your day went by slowly as you filled documents after documents for this job. You would have liked more time with the girls already but you knew you would get it soon.

A few days passed as you finally got called back to starship. You decided the give the girls a few days without the sight of you but still making sure they were ok from a distance. This was also to check if Leeseo talked with anyone about what happened. She never mentioned it to anyone.

Move in day finally came as you came to the company with just a bag of clothes. The people didn't question it as the ceo greeted you once more.

"So. Are you ready?"

"I am. Thank you once more for this opportunity."

"It's no problem. And to be honest we ran a deep background check these past few days and you passed."

Those fake documents definitely worked. Glad they did when you paid nearly a million usd for a new identity.

"That's fine. I respect it. So what's the plan for today?"

"Well I personally wanted to just say welcome to starship. These will be the keys to the van to drive the girls. We got a new one so we hope it is to the liking of you all. This is your company phone as well as papers with the information to your new home. Take the van and get settle in. Get to know the girls before they get back to work."

"Very well. Have a good day sir."

Without waiting for his responses you ran outside to the van and hopped in. The new car smell hit your nose as your turned the engine on. The gps already had the building saved so you just pressed home and it began to tell you the directions.

Getting to the girls should have been harder and taken more time, but the whole kidnapping became your way in. Guess you were just lucky. The building was only 10 minutes away from the company so when you arrived, you just parked the car and stepped out. The tall building amazed you as you made your way to the door.

Having a passkey, you made it pass the gated door and walked towards the elevator. Moving in was going to be simple as you only had the bag of clothes with you. Scanning your keycard, you began Going up to the 15th floor. You noticed the buttons on the elevator didn't go any higher. You all lived on the top floor.

The trip up was short as the metal doors opened showing you a white hallway. There was only 3 doors in this hallway, 2 of them were across from each other and the other seemed to lead to a rooftop terrace from the looks of it.

Walking towards your door, you pulled out your key and put it in the slot. The door could have a code, so with the key in you changed it to something you would remember. Pushing the door open, you were immediately greeted with a pairs of eyes looking at you.

"Ok Leeseo. Let's talk."

A/n- thank you for reading, sorry for typos and see you next time.