Chap 25

This is a very long chapter. More then 5k words so buckle in.
—————————————————————————
The dust began to settle and you could see the men approaching. You still were healing from the explosion and Sejeong was still dead for now.

As the image of the men began clearer, you tried to get up but were still too weak. The men surrounded you and began to laugh.

"This little piece of shit here is supposed to take all of us to keep him occupied. He truly doesn't seem like much."

"You heard what jaden said Marcus. We need to keep putting bullets into him so he can't get up."

As the man finished his sentence, a pain radiated from your forehead as a bullet struck it. Both you and Sejeong began to get riddled with bullets to keep you both down. You knew eventually you would be able to over power the bullets and heal fast then them but you didn't have time for that. Your eyes were currently closed but you continued to feel bullets hitting your body until you heard a yell.

One yell became several as the shots stopped hitting you and going somewhere else. The yells from the men became more violent as you began to hear cries for help from them. Your body began to slowly heal as the cries slowly stopped. Your body was suddenly raised and then thrown into what felt like a car. Another body, most likely Sejeong's was also thrown and landed on top of you.

As the door closed, a few second passed and someone got in the drivers seat. The tires began to squeal as the vehicle left the scene. With the car moving, you body slowly began to push the bullets out, finally letting you open your eyes.

Sejeong was still dead but some wounds were slowly healing. Those mercs knew to use jacketed hollow tip bullets to slow your healing down more. Trying to get up, you body laid against the car door as the driver gave you a quick glance.

"What are you doing here?"

"Really? Not a, oh thank you for saving us!"

"Well yes thank you but also what are you doing here? I didn't call for any extra assets to Paris."

"I have a life beside all of you also. I was here for a photo shoot and was gonna surprise you all when the explosion happened. I drove as fast as I could and saw that those Mercenaries were shoot the two of you nonstop. So I interfered and got the two of you out of there. You're welcome."

"Yeah yeah. Thanks suzy."

"I know the codes to Irene's stash house

"I know the codes to Irene's stash house. Let's go there and regroup."

With a nod, you finally sat up Straight and took a look at Sejeong. The main bullet in her forehead was finally pushed out so she would be waking up soon. After a few minutes, Suzy pulled into a small garage that was connected to a home. A groan from Sejeong let you know she was finally up.