NXDE...

"Sometimes 'Life' fucks with us by involving uninvited problems as a guest to our peaceful dinners".

we can't help but get fucked up by it. It was that kind of day in my life...

Hey... This is 'Rose', It was my normal college day until I saw a notification on my mobile. who will expect a simple mobile notification that turns our lives upside down?

I and my friends are having our lunchtime, and after finishing it " I should just take a quick nature call in the restroom" I told them by giving them my things and mobile before they go to the class.

But when I handed my mobile to them I saw a quick notification asking for my permission with a code number. I ignored it and thought it was a spam message or something and gave it to my friend.

"Come quick before our break time is over," one of my friends said taking my mobile.

when I was washing my hands I heard the sounds of girls laughing I looked around but there was no one, all I heard was the sounds of laughter.

"Look at her....look she's so dumb" They are making fun of me.

I heard them clearly but couldn't see them " Who are you guys? come in front of me " I questioned them.

"She's asking as if she can see us"

I heard them again and those voices coming towards the mirror so I walked closely to see, I froze the moment when I found myself naked. I was too shocked to react at that moment.

I was naked, why in the world was I? Suddenly I heard mobile clicks, I panicked and tried to cover myself with my hands. At that moment I saw a flick second glimpse of those girls in that mirror.

I got panicked and scared. I looked around and confused about what was happening to me. but when did I get naked? where are my clothes gone? while all those questions were running like a relief, I found a towel in the corner. I quickly grabbed it and covered myself.

I found myself going down walking around naked barely covering myself in that towel.

All the people are looking at me, whispering with each other, and again looking at their mobiles, taking pictures of me saying their nasty comments...