Her...room

Another day passed with agony...and my head rang with pain like a wake-up call

"Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you..." Mom said adjusting her bag.

"No..." I said waking up " Are you going somewhere?" I asked her

"Yeah...I have some work in the city probably come back late " she said patting my head "Don't think about anything just focus on yourself now...we will figure it out...together" she said holding my hand.

I just nodded my head agreeing to her, slowly taking my hand back from her grip can't promise that...

"Don't forget to eat your meal..." she went out after kissing me

after some time I roamed around that house and saw a hallway leading to the stairs, I went up. I saw a Room with a Pink door with a board saying My Dawn, I smiled reading that it was cute with angry emoticon stickers. 

I knocked gently before going in to respect that doorboard. Just like my guess it was a Girl's room. The way it was all about pink, baby pink walls and chairs and bed and even her computer everything is all shades of pink. It felt like I was in a Barbie world or something. That too was freaking clean.

suddenly...I remembered Mr. Laurence saying that he lives alone but in front of me, there a traces of other people who lived here, maybe not now.....

I saw a cheer puff hanging in a wall, "Oh, you're on a cheer team " I smiled touching that then I saw a photo frame Mr. Laurence smiling ear to ear hugging a girl like she was his whole world.

 I didn't know he could smile like that "This must be you...you look pretty cute" I don't know who I'm saying why I'm say but I keep giving compliments in this empty room. I guess I'm losing my shit too

Behind that Frame there's a wooden box it was carved prettily, I opened it they were all medals "Wow! Your really something don't you? I never had one in my life" 

After I take them all there's a kind of lock in it. I pressed it, and It pop open "shit that scared me" I opened it "It was a Dairy...what and USB" I'm confused and hesitated a bit to open that Dairy, I felt guilty cause I'm invading someone's privacy but something in me telling me I have to. It's like someone wants me to find something, may be it's her...