Bigger than I think...

"Aishu...." she hesitated a moment "She's dead...she took her life jumping out of this building. That's why I got so scared and searched for you everywhere," she said.

I covered my face with my both hands in a dilemma " Before I went to the restroom I gave her my mobile" I told her "Just a second before I handed my mobile to her I got a kind of message saying ID or kind of numbers, she said she got that kind of messages just a minute ago too and she said it may be a spam message so I ignored it. but now it doesn't seem like a coincidence" I said.

After hearing me, She was more shocked than me "We have to complain about this but for now, let's get you changed into clothes" she said.

we went to our department head Miss Maya, we told her everything, She listened to everything quietly and gave me a shirt that she had with her, and asked us to take a seat.

we both looked at each other and sat beside her. She opened her laptop and started saying something but I didn't understand a single thing.

She saw my face " You guys are talking about your and your friend's nude pics, but do you know how many more people have died because of this?" I was shocked and looked at my friend and she was shocked too.

"It was not only you guys the girls from other departments took their lives just like your friend. it was also for the same reason. I don't know who and how but some people are leaking their Nude pics on this strange website and people are sharing them from here. It was not only our college, see how many people are here on this website. every single person on this website died except you. something really bad happening in our town" she said showing her lap

I was terrified and shivered looking at that website. There are more than a hundred girls, and the entire website is filled with those people's nude pics.

Miss Maya's words crossed my mind "Every single person on this website died except you" Tears dropped from my eyes even before I knew it. the anger Went through inside me, I could feel it in my tears. The heat in my tears was just coming down and I felt like a helpless person who couldn't do anything All I thought was "WHY?... Why are they doing this?" I just put my anger on her "Can't we stop this? we can't just leave those bastards, What the hell are you people doing nothing ?"

"I Know they have to be punished for what they did, but we don't know how and who. even the police had no clue, those people were cyber monsters. we complained about this but those officers said we have to be careful and not scare the other people" Maya Ma'am said but I didn't let her finish what's she's saying. whatever these people are saying is trash they just giving themselves an excuse for their bullshit it's their incompetents.

I realized even though I filed a case they would eventually shut my mouth and do nothing "What did you say about this website?" I asked Maya Ma'am

She was surprised by my sudden question " It was called a 'HUNTER' website" she answered.

"Yeah! the Fuck they hunt hiding like cowards. You said I'm the only one who's alive right?, What if I provoke them? If I made myself their target"

"No! you can't that's dangerous" my friend Lia interrupted me before I finished my words.

" I have nothing to lose, They can't do anything except kill me and I felt like they did already inside," I said straightly looking at Maya Ma'am's eye "Will you do anything then?"

She nodded returning my gaze and said " I know a person who I trust and he will help you, I can't do more than that"

"That's enough for me," I said and left that place after taking the details of that person Maya Ma'am said.

"You should go back to you're home, I don't want to drag you into this and it's better to not use any devices for the time being," I said to my friend Lia. I can't be selfish enough to let her walk the dangerous path I'm going. she knows that too, She gave me a few minutes of a long hug " Just be alive" she said and I nodded laughing at her encouraging words typical Lia.