Policeman...

Rose...Rosie wake up, someone calling me Dad is that you? "Dad! " I got my senses back. of course, it's not my dad When did he even care for his family anyway?

it was a middle-aged man who I didn't know "Are you okay? thank god! You are alright" he asked, Who was this man who looked like an actor 'Rock' and why was he talking to me? and how the fuck does he know my name my head it's hurting and my hand Oh! fuck they injected something in me.

"Hey Rosie, I'm talking to you are you alright?" he questioned me this time.

I shook his hands off me "You should answer me first who are you? and how the heck do you know my name?"

He sighed "I'm Laurence and I'm the one who you're principal said"

"Oh! The policeman" I said

"Yeah that policeman, because of your call I found where you're thankfully we saved you before anything happened. Listen, kid, we don't know who they are and how big this problem is It would be more dangerous for you to Rome around like this don't know what they do next time. leave this matter to us and go home we will provide some security"

" You mean saving me by causing an accident, yeah! like the hell, I would trust you. where were you when so many people died, what did I expect from you people to do in the past anyway to say this bullshit"

"enough kid, I'm taking you home and I already called your mom"

"What the what did you just say? calling my mom! who do you think you to call my mom and boss me around? don't act like you're my father or something " I was so angry at how easily he called my mom. I wonder how did my mom react to all of this. tears dropped from my eyes with a rage.