Like a Rose to a Little Prince

It's been an hour We have been searching for leads on his computer, I told him everything about those 'HUNTERS' websites he was too stunned to even speak after knowing about those fuckers. 

"Rose come see this, practically this was the first website that linked and shared your pics to that HUNTER website" Kim called me to show what he found after seeing it I felt irritated, frustrated, betrayed, annoyed, and maddened mostly it was painful.

"Hey are you alright?" he asked me

"NO, I'm not the website you just showed looked so familiar. I think it was my EX" I said

"Fucking asshole I'm going to kill him" 

"Nah, cause I'M THE ONE WHO'S GOING TO KILL HIM," I said

He smiled proudly, At the same time those police officers found where we were. we saw their cars stopping in front of his house. he quickly took his laptop and his hard disk and grabbed my hand and I followed him. 

We sneaked out of his backyard and got on a bus that coming our way " Where are we going?" I asked him

"Somewhere where no one can find us," he said teasingly.

.          .         .

"Never seen an art gallery from the terrace," he asked me arranging a freaking tent out of nowhere on a very vast terrace that to it's a goddamn museum.

"What kind of damn life are you living?" I asked.

He laughed "Well I would say no comments" 

"Ughh" I groaned at his annoyance and I sat beside him 

"We are going to sleep here for tonight. it's too much of a chase today, thought you could use a space for your mind so here we are" he said smiling at me.

He is right so much happened today and I need a break before I start running again. I looked at him, he was lying down and I did too and we both were stuck in that star gaze " It's a pity we do so much in our lives and are too busy to stop and stare for a second" I said

"You're right sometimes you need someone to make you realize that" he joked around, but my mind wanted to know more about him.

"How long has it been...since you liked me" I asked my mind out without thinking.

"I still do," he said without hesitating for a second staring at me. I gulped so hard with his straightforwardness 

"Then why don't you ever say anything to me" god stop it Rose you making it worse  

"I always wanted to but you already had a boyfriend at that time. even when I heard you had a break up with that shit head I tried to but the time was not in my favor" he said

"What happened that time?" I asked

" You asked me do I like basketball right?"

 I nodded

" I fucking loved it, that was the only thing I know. when I was going to play in a very important match for my team"  he paused

 " I got into an accident. I was on a bike with my friend, I injured my leg. we both managed to survive but the time when we were in the hospital my friend lost someone he loved. people said it was a suicide but my friend blamed himself for both her death and my leg injury. you see Rose I kind of think it's my fault him losing someone he loves, if I don't force him to come with me, if I just let him see her once this whole thing won't happen" 

" hey!.. Kim, you didn't do anything wrong and this is not your fault" I said trying to hold his hand. 

He held my hand " After that my friend couldn't stay in this city so he decided to transfer to another university and I couldn't let him go by himself so I followed him. I came to see you here you're causing all trouble when I'm away" 

I smiled at him.

"Sorry...I came late didn't I" he said

"You're here now that's all matters," I said 

He kissed my hand "To me you're like a ROSE to a Little Prince"

" Are you saying I'm a bad influence on you" I teased him

"No, you're the reason I had a hope or a reason to come back 'HOME'..." he said

I hugged him. He as a person became a hope in my life just within an hour. I don't know why but I feel safe with him. his like a warmest blanket to my coldest nights. 

I hope we will be like this for a long...I want to have a normal life with him.