chapter 4

....
...
..
.

"Boss where here" I snap back into reality when I heard kakucho speak. I breathed heavily as I was having thoughts that I was actually having nightmares.

"How long did I sleep?" I asked kakucho. A sharp pain continued to pierce through my head, I then held it and slowly massage it.

"30 minutes to be exact boss" kakucho responds. He turned off the engine. The sanzu slide the door to open. And the others follows as well.

"Boss, I noticed earlier that your gasping for air while sleeping" kakucho spoke, his tone was sincere and worried.

"Im fine" I respond shortly. Not in the mood for questions.

Kakucho exit out of the drivers seat and and make his way towards my door. He open the door for me. I got out of the van.

We all are standing in front of the xxx night club. I then began to walk towards the entrance of the bar. I stopped when I noticed that the people infront of me didnt move an inch.

"You're holding up the line, lady" a guy whine. His tone of voice was clearly annoyed and impatient.

I take a peak to see whats the commotion infront. There I saw a young women step aside, out of line. She was wearing a red fitted dress, above her knee.

She stood at the side, a bulb of light dimly illuminate the dress shes wearing. My heart skip a bit. I felt a knot in my heart as I recall the dream I had earlier at the van.

I put both of my hands in my pocket and continue to walk towards the entrance. But when we reached the entrance Ran spoke.

"Pretty lady, why aren't you going inside?" Ran asked. We all stopped at the entrance as the young women caught our attention.

The young women stared at Ran for quite sometime. I can tell shes in shock to see the most dangerous organization in tokyo.

"Im waiting for a friend from inside" she responds, her lips curl into the prettiest smile I have ever seen. She then glanced down to put her phone inside her purse.

I was shocked to hear the response. She didn't even recognize Ran, nor did she recognize us. My breath became unsteady, as my heart pounding out of my chest. In a split second I didn't even realize that I was staring at her.

I noticed that the reason why she wasnt allowed to go in is because she looks pretty young. More like a minor. I turn my gaze towards the bouncer.

"Let her in" I coldy spoke towards the bouncer at the entrance. Hoping I would see her inside the club later.

"Thank you" she said. She looked at me- her body slightly bent a little (bow) showing her gratitude for what I did for her.

I then looked at her one more time. I have to remember her face. Every single detail. I couldn't stop looking at her. I wasn't satisfied yet-

But my instinct kept telling me to 'continue walking'. I guess I'll have to find out how can I approach her next time.

I continue walking and the other guys followed behind me. I left her outside as I know that she will enter after us.

I badly wanna snatch her up and look at her face. Those dress... Those lips... I like what I felt when I remember those features.

As if I was running away from danger. The fear I feel and shortage of air makes me feel alive.

It's been so long since I experienced those things.

That feeling...

That was thrilling...

It was... Nice...

And it was very... Addicting.