chapter 5

3rd Person POV

It's now 1:59am. It's been an hour since y/n was inside the club. Y/n feel a little lighter as she was handed a cocktail after another.

Her plan was to take small sips of cocktail and that's it. But ayaka's friends dont want y/n to be left out, so what they did was they handed her another one.

Of course she said no to the offer because she wasn't planning on getting drunk. But they insisted and paid for her drink.

It's embarrassing not to take an offer, so instead y/n agree on taking it and chug it all down. She wasnt on her right mind because after she drank the first one she felt tipsy.

But after she chugged down the other one, things get real. She felt lighter like a cloud. Her head spinning and her mind was scattered all around.

Y/n walk to the dance floor. She dance as if there was no tomorrow. She felt alive and wild. Her friend ayaka and the others also joined her at the dance floor.

Meanwhile, at the VIP section. Bonten sat and watched other people on the dance floor. The haitani's drank wine. So they likely stay sober for another couple more hours. Ran grabbed some chicks for them to keep entertained. One for Himself, one for takeomi, and one for mikey.

While kokonoi, sanzu, mochi, and takeomi decided to take shots of vodka and beer. Kokonoi got drunk after 7 shots of vodka, while sanzu came in second. Takeomi was the third one who got drunk at his 14 shot of vodka and beer. While mochi, it was his 29 shot of vodka but he stayed sober. His stomach was made of steel and not even alcohol can knock him down to the ground.

Kakucho on the other hand, he stayed sober and chose to take sips of wine. Because he knows that, his responsible for driving them back at the headquarters. Not like kokonoi and sanzu who got their ass drunk.

Mikey stayed sober. He chose to drink whiskey and likely take on small sips, as he was watching the crowd on the dance floor. He leaned back while holding his glass of whiskey on his right hand. His left hand was on a chick's waist.

The girl who sat beside mikey kept talking and asking questions. But mikey wouldnt dare to answer. Instead kakucho would responds to all questions that was asked by the girl.

"So handsome, are you free tonight?" The girl asked another question. Mikey stayed emotionless and take small sips of whiskey. He doesnt even bother to answer her question.

The girl frowned and got annoyed. And instead of leaving mikey's side and walking away, she did the unthinkable... She stood up and face mikey. She then sat on his lap. The others looked at the girl while smirking. As she wanted Mikey to talk to her.

"Come on handsome, speak up" the girl spoke, her hands touching mikeys shoulders and down his chest.

"It seems like your friend aren't interested in scoring tonight" One of the other girls who sat beside Ran spoke. Her voice seems flirtatious and then she grabbed a bottle of beer and poured it in Ran's glass.

"Mikey, isnt the type of guy to hook up with everybody. He has his own standard and taste of women" Ran responds very proudly of himself, and raise his glass. He then take a sip on the beer. He almost spit the beer out of his mouth, when he realized it wasnt wine thats been poured in his glass.

"Missy, this aint wine. I was supposed to drink wine, not beer" Ran puts the glass down. He huffed and his expression changed. Feeling a little bit annoyed, he was about to grab his gun.

"Bro, calm down. There are too many people right now" his brother, Rindou reminds him as he was about to grab his gun.

"...Get me some wine, before its even too late for you. Go!" Ran demanded his tone was more of an angry tone. The girl quickly stood up and went to go grab his drink. She was quick on her feet.

"Hey hey, at least give me some ladies... I wanted one" sanzu whined as he held a bottle of beer and chugged it down, until every bit of beer.

"Get away from me..." Mikey spoked for the first time.

"Yey, you spoke to me. So are you gonna answer my question now?" The girl still flirts with the now annoyed bonten most dangerous leader, manjiro sano.

Mikey dranked all of the whiskey in his glass. Every. Bit. Of. Whiskey.

He then set the glass down on the table. He looked at the girl in the eyes. His eyes remained emotionless, cold, and dangerous.

His right hand slowly reached something in his pocket. He then grabbed it and point it at the girl infront of him.

The girl didn't move, she was tensed and her expression looked scared. Mikey stared at her eyes with an annoyed look in his face. It was indeed a gun that he was holding.

"B-boss-" kakucho stuttered as he tried to calm mikey down.

"Kakucho do you want me to shoot you instead?" Mikey coldly spoke.

"Mikey, we cant risk our covers for tonight. What if this goes out in the media?" Kokonoi spoke, he snapped back into reality. He went from totally drunk to a sober type of person.

"Aren't you gonna run away?..." Mikey asked the girl infront of him. The girl was too scared that she didnt moved an inch.

Mikey then raised his hand and point the gun towards the ceiling lights. He pulled the trigger 3 times.

Shattered glass fell to the floor. And that was when the girl run away, screaming and crying. And all the other people who heard the gun shots, run for their lives. Even the DJ was quick in his feet, he stopped the music and run away.

Everyone run away, except for drunk y/n. She stumble and fall to the floor as everyone was trying to run away. Bumping her on process.

Mikey saw that, but still he tried to fix his composure. He puts his gun back in his suit and fixed his tie.

"Did you see the look on her face? Hahahahha... She was like 'ahh'!" Drunk sanzu mocked and immitate the girl. After awhile of making fun of the poor girl, sanzu then instantly noticed mikey. He noticed him staring at something.

He followed his eyes and found out that mikey was staring at a random girl on the dance floor.

Sanzu smirked. He walked towards the girl that was laying on the dance floor. Sanzu's leg was like rubber when he walked, because his too drunk to even balance himself.

"What should we do about her?...m-miss doll?" Sanzu bent over, then he removed the hair that was covering her face. His eyebrows rise up as his eyes were both wide open.

"Miss doll is very pretty..." Sanzu said, then he scan from her face down to her body.

"She have nice body... Can I take her-" sanzu was cut off when mikey spoke. He spun his head towards mikey's direction.

"Sanzu, carry her to the van. I'll be needing her tomorrow" mikey demanded as he walked towards the unconscious sleeping y/n laying on the ground.

Sanzu carried y/n in his arms. One hand behind her shoulder, another hand behind her knee's. Mikey stood infront of sanzu watching y/n as she was still unconsious.