chapter 9

Y/n POV

Me and mikey were much closer after many months had passed.

He treated me well as he promised me. Taking care of me first, but I told him that we will take care of each other.

His so understanding and a good listener. I dont know what would happened to me if I did go back to my old life.

Those memories... Of me in the past... I accepted it and walked towards the future with my one and only love, mikey.

.
.
.

~~~~~~~~~[18+ warning]~~~~~~~~~~
(This is my first time writing this kind of stuff.)

One night, when mikey and the others got back from the mission. They were all quiet as they entered the door in the headquarters. They looked frightened and intimidated as their bodies were stiff and their expression was in shocked.

I was cleaning the headquarters. And I decided to cook a meal before they got back. I have finished cooking for dinner but then I saw them came back from the mission, I instantly sense that something was wrong.

"Mikey, are you okay?" I asked as I approached him with cautious. He then looked at me, from anger to soft expression.

"Im just... Stressed for work" he respond with an embraced. He gently hugged me, as if I were too fragile if he put on some strength.

"Dismissed" he demanded with a stern voice as he looked at his executives with a menacing aura.

"Yes boss" they all said together, and bow. After that I saw them went to their separate ways, and was quick in their feet.

"Did something happened?" I asked mikey and took my apron. Folding it carefully.

"... Why dont we talk somewhere else..." Mikey respond as his hand travel from my shoulders down to my waist. His face was serious and back to its cold nature.

"Yeah sure, mikey" I respond and let him lead me. We walked into the hallway and he lead me to our bedroom.

I felt nervous and confused at the same time. As I have sensed that somethings going to happen...

"What is it that you wish to tell me?" I asked in a gently tone. I dont wanna provoke him and I dont want to anger him.

He looked at me straight in the eyes, as if he was piercing through my soul. He walked towards me slowly. And...

"... Mikey? Whats going on?" I asked, concerned and nervous. As he grab my waist and pinned me to the wall.

He gently grabs my hand and puts it over my head. He stared directly in my eyes with lust and hunger. As if he was a predator, getting ready to finish its prey.

"I missed you... I missed looking at your eyes, my love" he spoke in a lustful tone.

His hand wandered around my waist, then I felt his fingers traveling down to my thighs, gently caressing it.

My heart instantly beat in an increasing speed. The thrill and exciting feeling, but with a hint of fear and lust

He then grabbed my thighs and brought it closer to his hips. His breathing becomes heavy as he leaned closer to my neck, whispering something...

"Can I... Have your full consent, love?" He asked me. His voice was deep but full of lust and admiration.

"Mikey..." I said. I was in a state of shock as I heard his request. I couldnt produce some words out of my mouth.

"My love?~" he asked, smirking. Before he leaned closer to my neck and started to plant gentle kisses.

His lips were soft and his warm breathe sends shivers to my spine. I dont know how to react as I was lost at the moment.