chapter 6

Y/n POV

My eyes slowly open up. As I was adjusting my visions, I saw someone sitting on a chair besides the bed. He has white hair and is wearing a white suit... but then my head started to pound.

I felt my head became heavy as I remember last night that I was at the club drinking.

"It must've been a hangover... You were pretty much a drinker, weren't you?" The man with white hair spoke. His eyes were emotionless and dangerous as he stared at me .

"Where am I? And how did I get here?" I asked, confused. My mind seems blank as I don't remember what happened to me that night.

"...so tell me your name?" He asked me, in a monotonous voice. He leaned forward towards me, I can see that his interested to know my name.

"My names... Y/n..." I respond.

"Wait... How did I get here?" I asked again, as he completely ignored my question.

"Why do you wanna know?" He asked, in a plain tone. Still not answering my question.

"Because I dont know how I got here?" I respond, sarcastically. My answer was more like a question.

I looked at this guy beside me and recalled a bit of my memories. It took time when I realized... I think I saw him somewhere...

"Did we met before?" I asked. I squinted my eyes as I try to remember.

"I dont know... Do you think?" He respond.

This guy is making me annoyed. He kept asking questions, one question to another. Its like were talking in circles.

IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE.

I ignored him and didnt ask any questions. I got out of bed and look around.

This place is luxurious. The ceiling was very high. Theres a crystal chandelier at the center. The walls are concrete and it was beige colored wallpaper.

I saw the bed I slept on, a black leather couch. And a big screen tv hang up on the wall.

I saw 2 doors. I believe that the other on the right was for the bathroom, and the other on the left was for the exit.

I walk towards the door on the left side. And tried to open it. But I stopped moving because I was pulled away from that door.

I looked behind me, and the guy with white colored hair was staring down at me. His eyes were peircing through my soul. His aura was very intimidating. And the way he grab my arms were very tight.

"... Let me go... Please" I demand, as I keep moving my arms from his grasp.

"What did you say?" He asked, emotionless.

"I said, let me go. Please." I repeated what I said.

"Why would I do that?" He asked.

I tryna calm myself as I continue to scan this man infront of me.

White hair...

White suit...

Half asleep eyes...

Dangerous stare...

Dragon tattoo-...

My mind went completely blank. My body wont move. My mouth was glued shot. As my eyes stared at him with fear.

I realized something when I saw the tattoo in his neck.

.
.
.

••••• flashback (2 weeks before) •••••
I was at home, watching tv. That was after my shift at 5pm.