Thriller Bark: welcome to the Ghost Island.

After Brook agreed to join the crew, Luffy took him to the Thousand Sunny to meet the rest of the straw hats.

they are shocked that not only is he's a talking skeleton but he will also be their new crewmate, while Luffy and Y/N just laugh amusedly at the situation.

Brook: yo ho ho ho! Hello, everyone! Good day to you! - he takes off his hat introducing himself to the crew. - i shall be imposing upon you here on your vessel! I'm the dead and skeletonized Brook, it's a pleasure to meet you!

 - i shall be imposing upon you here on your vessel! I'm the dead and skeletonized Brook, it's a pleasure to meet you!

- Don't be stupid! And what the heck is he?!! - Franky, Zoro, Chopper and Usopp shout in unison to Brook.

Brook: my, my! they're harsh! - he burst out laughing along with Luffy and Y/N, as Nami and Sanji just sigh.

Chopper: it's a skeleton! - the doctor screams in terror pointing a cross to scare Brook away.

Brook: goodness, aren't you a lovely lady? - he approaches robin in a flirty tone and she looks at him with an unfazed expression - may i please see your panties?

Y/N: stop being perverted, you jerk! - he growls at Brook.

Robin: very cute. - she smiled and stroked his pink hair making him blush.

Usopp: armed and ready! - he covered himself in anti-evil stuff to scare Brook away. - s-stupid skeleton! B-beat it already! evil be gone! - he hesitantly points his cross at Brook, who takes a few steps back.

Chopper: wow, it's working! Usopp, that's amazing!

Usopp: you know it! This is my full "Anti-Evil spirit Arsenal." - he says bragging to the doctor.

Brook: an evil spirit?! where?! - the skeleton looks around in distress. - where is it?!

- IT'S YOU! - Usopp and Chopper growl together pointing his crosses at Brook who's jaw dropped, Luffy keeps laughing seeing how terrified his crew is of Brook.

Usopp: damn it! There's no way a skeleton can walk, talk, and grow an afro!

Y/N: we literally have a reindeer that knows medicine, a cyborg who only wears underwear, a boy made of rubber and me, a demon guy! - he crosses his arms. - a skeleton that can talk and sing is one of the least weird things we can find in this sea.

Usopp: you're kinda right... - he murmurs and again shakes his head. - but I still think this is a dream!

Chopper: really?! - his eyes shine believing in Usopp. - phew! It'd just a dream... - the doctor sighs and lays down on the floor relieved.

Brook: hello? Please wake up! - he approaches his skeleton face next to Chopper. - good morning! - Chopper opens his eyes and starts screaming in terror.

Zoro: shut up! - the swordsman snarled at them and turned to Luffy. - hey, Luffy! what's up with this guy?!

Luffy: isn't he funny? - the captain responds with an amused expression. - i had him join our crew!