Chapter 6: Revelation of True Desires

A/N: I think this story is actually going to be on the short side. I'm going to try and update every other Tuesday, but they may come early or they may be late depending on my schedule. Enjoy.xx

******

Harry walks out of the university's gate with a smile on his face. He passed his biology final with a 98%. He's so happy and proud of himself.

He can't wait to tell Drake.

"Harry!" Harry snaps his head up to see a football player running towards him. He rolls his eyes. 

The guy's name is Justin, he's a dumb jock that only got into school because he's extremely talented at football. The man is also a gigantic fuck boy and is proud of it. Harry has no problem with any of that, but the fact that he's friends with Sean is what pisses him off.

He refuses to talk to anyone who could be friends with a cruel jerk like that.

So Harry just continues to walk away from the lad, only for him to catch up with him in front of a convenience store.

"Hey, why did you ignore me?" Harry feels a hand grab his wrist and he spins around, glaring at the jock.

"Because you're Sean's friend and I want nothing to do with him or his friends," Harry spits out, trying to pull his arm away from the lad, but the boy won't budge.

"I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go out."

"How many times do I need to turn you down for you to get it through your thick skull? I don't like you or your friends. Now, leave me alone," Harry sneers, trying to walk away again. This isn't the first time Harry has been harassed by the hazel-eyed lad. He's asked him out twice a week since Harry's freshman year.

He's a sophomore now and it's near the end of the year.

Justin pulls Harry into an alley, pulling the smaller lad into his body.

"Just go out with me, I can promise you a good time." Harry presses his hands against Justin's chest, trying to put some distance between them.

"I have things to do," Harry says, looking for an escape. Being trapped between a football player and a wall isn't an easy thing to get out of.

"Come on, let me take you out, please?" Justin wraps his hands around Harry's waist, bringing their hips together.

"Let me go, I'm not interested," Harry huffs, trying to push the man off of him. Justin frowns.

"Why not? Why don't you want to go out with me? Everyone does." Harry hates it, but it's true. Everyone wants to go out with him. 

Everyone except him, That is.

"Well, I'm not everyone. Now stop acting like we're in high school and let me go, I have places to go, people to see. I'm not in the mood for this today." Justin's fingers press into Harry's hips tightly and Harry's positive that there will be bruising.