CHAPTER 8

Harry POV

This way fellas, ohh an Melissa we will be talking the company car seeing as I brought my bike which I will be picking up in the morning she said.

Ohh the way she smirk it was like having multiple intense orgasm ohh my gosh.

Harry are you alright asked Louie.

Yes I'm find

No you're not you look pail and you trousers have a bit of bump there said Louie with a bit of laughter in his voice.

I'm health and alive that was all I said before I contiune to follow that beautiful woman.

Hey Jael where are we going to eat naill ask with a bit of hope in his voice.

Not nandos pleases

Oliver garden she said.

Yes, some alcual food.

***few minutes in the car***

Welome to olive garden do you have a reservation.

Yes under name Douglas and can you all five more chair added to over table please, thank you.

Who else is joining us I ask

Well this was suppose to be my night off and tonight I was suppose to be having dinner with my friend so this way and the introduction shall commence.

We walk to the back of the restaurants an there were three other girls already there sitting.

Jay you did tell us you were bringing guest an famous one at that too, one of the girl stated.

Esther please behave.

Guys you know the one direction band lads these ladies are my roommate and they will be your new roommate for the remainder of your vacation.
Esther is the darker skin one, Kimberly is the shy and quite one and the Chinese one is Lillian.

What?

We need to talk about about this first Jael Esther said.

You can't just bring people into our house like you own it Lillian said.

Well I'm sorry but it already done cause there are coming home with me and stay out if there pant and bed. Now can we eat I'm hungry.

Wow