Chapter 15

Harry POV.

Jay have been acting strange for these pass weeks she has been distance from everybody including the girls, I kinda feel responsible doe her behavior, the boys know that I slept with her and boy was liam on me like a leach to make thing right between us and i have no idea how to to do that and she won't even talk to me or even look at my direction, i need help an a lot of it with what i'm gonna do.

jael pov

positive positive positive positive positive, positive

was what the all six pregnancy test said, to say i was shock an afraid was the understatement of the year,then there was a loud screaming that i didn't recognize until Melissa came rushing through the bathroom door with a baseball bat in her hands asking me what wrong all i can do is point to the pregnancies test and continue to cry.

hey.... hey....hey it not the end of the world everything is gonna be alright, your not alone in this you have me and the girls and the first thing we are gonna do is to tell the girls and harry.

No please i cant face them i cant face anyone of them the wont understand..............please

OK...OK..... Go take a shower an take the the guest bedroom an rest i need to thing

Melissa pov

what the hell i'm gonna do now if this get out it will ruins the hotel good name.. OK ..OK how can i help her...... i know if i call them she will never forgive me with it worth a try she will eventual thank me.

(ring ring ring ring)

"hello" Lilian here

hey lily its Melissa

"hey Mel what up? if your looking for jay she not home. yeah i know , please don't panic but you guys need to get over by me asap she need you guys and bring the boys too.

Not edited.