CHAPTER 14

Once again not edited
#$##$##$###$$$$#####

After that horrible ending to our so called conversation thing became more awkward between me and harry, it even caugh the attension of the other that live in the house and the are asking question that i have no answer too well not that i dont have the answer i just dont want to answer it, but i know i have to talk to someone i want to tell someone, someone i can trust an at the same time not be jude and get some answer to my problem. But who can i talk to not the girl for sure they would just not understand, oh i know who and today is her day off so what is stopping me from calling her and pouring my soul out to her.

"somebody gotta be death or seriously injure for you to be callling me this early in the morning jael and it better no be about work, for crying out loud its Sunday" melissa asking.

why are you still in your bed this time of the day its already 11am, OK to the point, Well i kinda need someone to talk to about something i kinda get into some trouble with a certain someone an i dont know what to do about it so can I come over please" I asked.

Wow you sound desperate an serious, come over and bring coffee.

Seen that I already took a bath I decided to dress in a cream short pants, white sandel and blue blouse. Guys I'm heading out for a while.

Okay' they all said.look at you look all hit and stuff. She had to make to comment.

15 min later.

The drive over to Melissa seen like forever and I'm getting nervous by the minute, meeting there and image how I'm feel to come out of my car.

Aren't you coming out of you car, Mel ask.

I will be there in a minutes.

You took your time coming up the stair. So what up.

Isleptwithharryandithingeveroneinthehouseknows.

Okay repeat what you said but slower.

Please don't be mad at me but I kinda slept with harry two week age. Silence... Melissa please say something.....yell, scream, call me name anything.. This is eating me out and I just need to talk to som....... Once agin I was rushing to the bathroom vomiting my breakfast.

Did you guys use protection?

That the thing we were both drunk and u can't remember if we did.

Here take these and use them.