Chapter 16

Not edited.

Lillian POV

Melissa what is going in with Jael?

"Please just come all of you and you might need to being some extra clothes for her also"

Guys! Guys! Gets you asses down here and let leave now" I was screaming me lunge out, I didn't know what to thing. She has been acting wired these past week , she may thing that w e haven notice but we have.

Lily! What wrong why arevyoy shouting an how was on the phone?

What!! Ohh it was Melissa and she said me all meet need to be by here it Jael.. She sound so frighten an it scare me. She said we need to bring sine clothes for her.. So can we please go now.

OK..OK let's go.

Jael POV

Hey...Jael wake up you have some visitor..cone down fast ok." Melissa said an left.

Mel what is it that you want me fo.....is stop in my track when I saw all the of curoius eye look at me.... Melissa what arevthey doing here.

Ummmm you see the thing is that ummm you kinda need to talk to them espically harry" she said silently with her head hung low

I don't need to talk to them or anybody for that matter, i'm heading back my room.

"Jael if you don't tell them I will an you know I will do it."

'Jay talk to us please' Kimberly said.

I have nothing to say.

OK that it you ask for it.

She is pre.......

OK...ok.... I will tell them....I ummm hadunprotectedsexwithsomeoneandifoundoutimpregnant.ohh boy that feel good now you guys know you can leave. Before I can take a next step I was stop by Esther annoying voice.

Hold up right there missy..turn aroung slowly...What? She shout.... Jay you need to repeat that an slower this time please.

OK Jael there not gonna let the one down easy so give it to them. I'm pregnant.

#$#$###$$$$$#####$$$$##
Another short chapter and not edited