CHAPTER 11

That the dress that Jael will be wearing and her friend will be wearing something similar in style length but different colour.

Not edited.

########################

Harry POV

Its been two week since I have being trying to get Jael to go out with me but she won't budge I could see the longing and lust in her eyes but she looks like she is having an internal battle with herself to whether or not to give up or give in to me, I just need to figure out what seems to be the problem or issue with her but I'm going to need some help hopefully from one of her friends. That's one what's her name ohh yes Kimberly yeah she seem to be smitten with niall so maybe I can make a deal. Let's put this plan into action, ohh there she is.

Hey Kimmie how are you? I ask

Ohh hi harry what up?

Okay I really need your help and in return I will offer you mine with niall deal.

what is it?

Well i kinda have this this thing for Jael but she has up this...... Front that protect her an refuse to let people in.......before I could Contiue she start running and shouting for the other girls so I followed her.

Esther pay up you owe me an lilly big time.

Wait! What did you girls had a bet about?

Ohh nothing lilly

I could see it in there faces. So let mW get this stright you guys had a bet about me and your best friend.

Its not like your where hiding it you were practically eye raping here but in public an with an audience and no shame. Well you are this bet is between us an the boys the thing that this with be one of you many conquest but we will help you.

She has this evel loon on her face.Was I really behaving that way? Wow this was easier than i though.

Okay guy let's get ready for the club.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
This club was big and ful of people wow. Jael look amazing in that white lace dress that hug her body ohh so well.

Girls let go an dance please I need to take my mind off of the fact that I can't drink.' Kim said.

Why can't you drink kim. Louie ask.

She is pregnant and let us all learn from her mistake.' Jael said quite rudely I made add

Silent.....

And you're a jealous bitch that need find a man and stop being bitter ans get lay.

Kim, Lillian shout come on she drunk an should know better.

But she stated it.

Come on Jael let go dance Lillian said.

Wow talk about awkwardness.

1 hours later

We have been here for (2) hours and I finally got to dance with jay and boy her hip wow. What really caught mW off guard was she kiss me I was shock but within second I was kissing here back and with a passion I didn't kno I had for the beauty. We were having a full blow make our session but I had to stop.... Jael we can't do this here.

Is this what you want harry she ask

Yes..but not here not like this.

Come on let's go home.

Jael nun of us can drive.

There is always public transportation.

5 min home.

Slow down till we meet inside please she was crazy. When we reach in the the house her dress was already off and she was heading to her bedroom. Kissing her took my break away I could taste the alcohol on her lips and the taste of strawberries.

( okay so I will change the POV to Jael for the sex scene.) warning warning warning please read at your own risk thank you.

Jael POV.

Ohhh harry I moan he was sucking my right Brest while squeezing the left and moving down lower. He presses his tongue flat against me as he laps at me with long strokes. He starts at the bottom and sweeps it upward in lazy, even lengths. Every time he comes up, I catch his eyes, blazing fire with pleasure and thick desire.

I moan, almost scream as he flicks over my whole slit again. I grab his head and force his tongue to stay on me and stop this maddening teasing.
I shudder and groan in ecstasy, thrashing my head about as I come dowm from my release the next I know is that is positioning hisself by my entrance

"You're so beautiful and I can't wait to be inside of you" he said.

"I'm going to make love to you now, Jael ," he murmurs as he positions the head of his erection at the entrance of my sex. "slow and tender ," he whispers, and he slams into me.

I feel so full. He stays still, letting me acclimatize to the intrusive, overwhelming feeling of him inside me. He move slow and was tender as he promise within 5 min I was on the brink of my first orgasm, I was moaning and calling his name until be both we on the edge of a very powerful yet pleasurable orgasm.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
So that was a long chapter and the first sex scene and trust me I didn't write it. Vote comment enjoy.