CHAPTER 7

That a picture of lily. (Lillian)
***************************

×××××××jael××××××××

What are you crazy?' I ask

We don't have no more room and we could get sue if we don't give them there services' Melissa said.

So why don't you take them home with you instead.

Because my house is being painted and is too small to accompany such big men' she said with flurtious and lustful look toward the boys.

Hey! Hey! Eyes on me over here, so what do you want us to do because I ain't taking them my house is already full pulse(check time) I have to go out so bye.

Walking out the door

Wait, I will pay you double and a 3 month vacation with pay.' Melissa offer.

Well that caught my attention and before I could thing I said deal. But let me fgive the girl a head up first.

Okay and thank you you are a life saver. But you will tell the boy an lunch, breakfast and dinner will be deliver to you on time until the two month vacation is up....... And one more thing you vacation start...... Now.

What, so I have to baby sit them for two month.

Babysit who ask one of the boys.

Don't think of it as babysitting thing of it as something else, as a back stage pass to see you favour band but living with them.

Can someone tell us what is going on here ask liam.

Over dinner I will explain your living arrangement to you guy over a high hot meal let's go.